buyer problem - is it possible to just return an item

Have an unpaid item. Buyer has bought from me before, they are also a seller of high end stuff of 100s to 1000s $s, so know what they are doing. Told they bought by mistake but would pay in couple of hours. I packed ready to post. Then told their afterpay was hacked. I said I would wait. Then they could not afford it till later.  Then said they would pay for the medium express bag and any money I would loose. Never had that before and I know that is not possible.  I said I would rather still wait for payment and can give them a week after they asked for 4 weeks. I got  the message to quote " You realise I could return the item when I get it, don't you! I won't do that, even though I can. '' Is this even possible when it is a brand new item well packed? I have never had such behaviour like this before, and from a big seller too. 

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: buyer problem - is it possible to just return an item

Thanks for the help. I have taken the advice, cancelled, and blocked so no more trouble. I have never considered anyone to do a return falsely, so a lesson learnt. 

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply