can i send a 9MB pdf to a buyer

Can I send a 9MB pdf to a guyer

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: can i send a 9MB pdf to a buyer

That would be up to you.

I think eBay still prohibit the sale of intangible goods, though, so you would need to send a hard copy or CD or USB or DVD with the information as well.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks...as I thought.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Even more to the point than whether ebay will let you - many ISPs have an upper limit on the size of attachments they will allow through. And I think most would be well under 9MB.

Assuming ebay will allow sending attachments, you could chop the PDF up into severl smaller ones if you have the full version of Acrobat (there might even be other programs that will allow this) OR you could upload it to Google docs and send the link to the buyer.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I will do some testing...

Thanks

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

You could perhaps think about using Dropbox and sharing the link. There are various ways of sharing documents - it is up to you how, but as said, you'll still need to send the item physically as well.

Happy uploading!

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

That would be up to you.

I think eBay still prohibit the sale of intangible goods, though, so you would need to send a hard copy or CD or USB or DVD with the information as well.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks...as I thought.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Even more to the point than whether ebay will let you - many ISPs have an upper limit on the size of attachments they will allow through. And I think most would be well under 9MB.

Assuming ebay will allow sending attachments, you could chop the PDF up into severl smaller ones if you have the full version of Acrobat (there might even be other programs that will allow this) OR you could upload it to Google docs and send the link to the buyer.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

I will do some testing...

Thanks

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

You could perhaps think about using Dropbox and sharing the link. There are various ways of sharing documents - it is up to you how, but as said, you'll still need to send the item physically as well.

Happy uploading!

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply