ching ching moble alerts

fairlaneltd
Community Member

hello all hope all is well..  Question ,,  l use to receive mobile alerts ( ching ching ) when l have a sale, dont receive them any more, dont think l have changed anything, is it a phone or ebay setting?? any imfo...

John

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

ching ching moble alerts

Happened to me a while ago. I went to settings, Safari, and cleared all the cookies and history, then did the old turn the phone off and then on again and that worked. Someone else had to delete the eBay app and then re install it. Give it all a go.
Good luck
Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

ching ching moble alerts

ok cool,, so its in the phone, nothing to do with my ebay or desk top computer?

John

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

ching ching moble alerts

We get this too on our android phones. But it will come back on again by itself just as mysteriously as it stopped. I thinks it's their dodgey app
Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

ching ching moble alerts

I've found logging out and logging back into the app often fixes that problem. If not, log out,  reboot your phone and log back in.

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

ching ching moble alerts

ok,, been selling on ebay for 10 + years, the whole ebay thing is getting to be a pain in the ass..

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

ching ching moble alerts

Talk about a first world problem!

Is it really necessary to have the ching ching to know when you've sold something?

Just check your sales often,  is that so hard?

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

ching ching moble alerts

mine ha not worked for quite some time now, and do not even get a email when a item sells, yet the other night the phone went nuts witn cha chings one after the other, a delayed reaction, but has not done it since

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

ching ching moble alerts

mine has not worked for quite some time now, and do not even get a email when a item sells, yet the other night the phone went nuts witn cha chings one after the other, a delayed reaction, but has not done it since

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

ching ching moble alerts

@fairlaneltd wrote:

hello all hope all is well..  Question ,,  l use to receive mobile alerts ( ching ching ) when l have a sale, dont receive them any more, dont think l have changed anything, is it a phone or ebay setting?? any imfo...

John

I love my mobile alerts ~ particularly the cash register sound heralding a sale Cat Very Happy Heart 

Mine goes on the blink from time to time - it usually sets itself right again when I turn off my mobile, and then turn it back on again.

Always worth checking your updates to make sure your version of the app up-to-date ?

Message 10 of 15
Latest reply