ching ching moble alerts

fairlaneltd
Community Member

hello all hope all is well..  Question ,,  l use to receive mobile alerts ( ching ching ) when l have a sale, dont receive them any more, dont think l have changed anything, is it a phone or ebay setting?? any imfo...

John

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

ching ching moble alerts

@imastawka wrote:

Talk about a first world problem!

Is it really necessary to have the ching ching to know when you've sold something?

Just check your sales often,  is that so hard?

Bu-ut, it's the only useful thing the app does.

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

ching ching moble alerts

@jan9792 wrote:
Happened to me a while ago. I went to settings, Safari, and cleared all the cookies and history, then did the old turn the phone off and then on again and that worked. Someone else had to delete the eBay app and then re install it. Give it all a go.
Good luck

Great advice - and can work to clear glitches in other phone apps too.

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

ching ching moble alerts

If you really want to know when you sold something, then you can also install PayPal if you use PayPal for immediate payments. It will come up as a notification on the smart phone as well but it won't have the ching chong noise.

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

ching ching moble alerts

Anonymous
Not applicable

happened to me on my android

just go to the settings in your ebay app, then notifications, and then re-select your assign sounds for sales. the cha ching is default

once i did that it worked again

my biggest annoyance with the app that since the last few updates a sale wont make my phone LED flash anymore like it used to

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

ching ching moble alerts

No problem, will check the updates, like to hear the ching ching alert, of a sales, as you never know if you sold a 10 or 200 dollar item..

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply