2015  mid October-November sales 45

2016 mid October-November sales 19 and have stopped

I have just joined sellers hub we will see 

Happy christmas to all the helpful people on the discussion board X

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: dismal sales again

Yes as we've been talking about before - mine totally stopped (I'm talking nooo sales !!) with sellers hub on! But since I've switched back to Seller Manager Pro (& not gone back at all to check it) still bad sales for this time of year BUT the sales are starting to come thru as a trickle, like 1 a day averaging maybe. But it's coming in like 2or 3 one day, then nothing for 2 days... BUT at least they are coming thru. Looks like NOV will still be at under half what they were last year! Talking to a retail shop yesterday & unusually slow for them too but she says its because this week is a busy week for lots of families... school exams, schoolies, recitals, She expects a pick up between now & Xmas still.. lets see if she's right! But if I were you I'd get out & stay out of sellers hub

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Lol Tippy, that is very close to the truth, the retiring bit.

I must post on the boards more often about not selling anything, got up to 3 sales this morning. Unfortunately one is a postage address nightmare, you know the ones. Put the state capital as the suburb and the suburb in above so you have to change it round. Well this one is even better, no suburb and there are 4 covered buy the same postcode, according to both AP and google maps the street address does not exist.(please insert one of Tippy's relevant smilies here)

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

So far this year:

January (when we effectively started selling) - 10 items. $572

February - 76 items. $1602

March - 97 items. $1407

April - 103 items. $1996

May - 102 items. $1957

June - 90 items. $2159

July - 77 items. $1739