eBay App - Can you have more than one account linked?

I have the eBay App for my main account and have never really needed the App for my other account. I am wondering if you can have more than one account linked in the App or how other sellers manage when they have 2+ accounts with the App? 

Primarily I am wanting the other account to have the App too for pick up items and scanning the QR Codes. 

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: eBay App - Can you have more than one account linked?

I don't know about Apple phones, but Samsung, there are some apps where you can have 2 apps the same. Facebook is one that comes to mind, same with Facebook Messenger. I don't know if you can do that with ebay, but might be worth looking into it.

Unfortunately, I can't remember how I put the 2 Facebook apps on my phone to know if it's an option with ebay. If worst comes to worst, you might just need to log out of one account and log into the other. That said, I'm guessing you are wanting to get notifications from both accounts without having to log in and out.

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Thanks for your input, S_D. I did look into this a few months ago when I started to get my second account going more but there wasnt really a good and clear answer and most of the info was years old, hence the post here. 

I wouldn't mind having to log in and out so much, it would be much preferable to not being able to use the app at all for one account. There doesn't appear to be any clear answers on this online.  

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

The ebay app is the same as if you have an internet browser. So you can only sign one in at a time then sign out and back in with the other when you want to switch. 

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply