Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New payout timing options and more

Thank you for all your continued support as we modernise our platform to make the selling and payments experience simpler on eBay. Here’s the latest updates that make selling on eBay even easier. More payout timing options now available In addition t...

Suggestion for sales

I want to suggest that eBay informs new sellers of the restrictions that will automatically be placed on their funds clearing BEFORE they post an item for sale.People do not read the help section unless they need help.. seems obvious to me.I also wan...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay withholding funds

I am a long time ebay user (1998) as both a seller and buyer and have maintained a 100% feedback rating over some 3068 listed feedbacks from buyers and sellers Worldwide. During COVID-19 in Australia over the past 2 years we have experienced numerous...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Xbox and playstation console scalpers - why is eBay allowing scumbags to exploit kids toys

Dear eBay If I recall correctly many years ago when scalpers tried to take advantage of consumers during iphone shortages you put a ban on those scalper listings or presale listings? there are now hundreds of scalpers selling thousands of consoles wa...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

UK VAT collection

Haven't had international sales for quite a while and I know a few things have changed since last year. Just got a sale to the UK and I see that Ebay are now collecting VAT and have charged the buyer accordingly. Would it be best practice to include ...

Refund shipping cost who pays?

I sell an item on Ebay (item listed as free postage) so I factor that into my price, and the person recieves the item but finds out they purchased the wrong item and wants a refund is it normal I refund the item less postage costs I paid? Buyer wants...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

funds on hold for 1 month - yet another eBay rort

as a shared experience :On an alternate long standing eBay account I have I started selling some items. Most have been $300 -$600 per item and have attracted "funds on hold until delivery confirmed" terms. Not particularly exciting to have all funds ...

Sold Item But eBay Still Wont Pay Out.

Just had a disappointing chat with an eBay representative.Im a small/part time buyer/seller - recently sold 3 to 4 items. Was told initially that payments would be kept on hold until the transaction was completed (tracking number uploaded, item deliv...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Combined Postage

Hi guys,Just wondering if anyone knows if there is a safe way of combining postage once a buyer has paid for items separately? In the past there did not seem to be a potential issue combining and sending items together in one parcel and then just ref...

eBay's payment policy is appalling

I've been buying and selling on eBay for 20 years. I've sold over 80 items - most recently, 2 months ago - and have a 100% rating and loads of glowing comments from happy buyers. But eBay have now classified me as a 'new/infrequent' seller who is a r...

Manage Scheduled Listings

My Managed Scheduled Listings keeps showing zero when I have future listings in there. Has this happened to anyone else - wondering if it's a glitch or some problem with my listings?? Has been happening over last two days - occasionally comes back & ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful