Sendle

Is anybody experiencing issues with Sendle collecting parcels?   I booked for collection on 28/12 and still not collected!    It’s been over one week - I have had Sendle promise twice to collect and its still not happening.   I live close to Sydney and have never experienced this as a seller.    I’m just curious if its only me and are Ebay aware given they promote Sendle?

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Sendle

As a buyer I've had nothing but trouble with Sendle both in Perth and in SW WA and I will not buy from sellers that use Sendle.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 21
Latest reply

Sendle

I just had a random look at a few of your items for sale.

Postage says:  Australia Post standard parcel.

If I were to purchase from someone who stated that and then sent thru Sendle I would give an immediate NEG.

They are not a Courier but a broker and pass on to the cheapest courier they can find. 

If you look through forums you will see numerous threads complaining about them. 

If you choose to use courier service, find one that you trust and use them but make sure that it is noted in your listings.

Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

Sendle

Sendle is the worst. Always a problem with them.

See if you can cancel the label and just send with Aus Post.

Message 4 of 21
Latest reply

Sendle

It is possible that the drivers in your area are having time off? I rarely use Sendle (not because they are rubbish as a lot of other posters keep saying in every thread related to Sendle), but because they don't suit my items. 

However, I almost always see my Couriers Please driver when I am out in my area and have not seen him since before Christmas, the Aramex driver I have seen a few times. So it may be that your driver like mine (Inner West area) is having time off. Admittedly this might actually lend weight to some posters claims about Sendle. In my experience they are OK, and almost always they use Couriers Please with the odd use of Aramex for more rural areas. 

Message 5 of 21
Latest reply

Sendle

Don't use sendle- they dont have their own drivers they contract out and whenever someone sends me something vis sendle it's always a major hassle half the time with zero attempt to deliver and a text come through saying "delivery attempted". Drivers don't care as its not their brand they're trashing. Use ozpost unless it's too big or proscribed.

Message 6 of 21
Latest reply

Sendle

Hi, Yes I waited 3 days for Somebody to pick up my parcel, but to no avail so in the end I started using Australia Post again instead. No more Sendle and haven't used them since - 12months now

Message 7 of 21
Latest reply

Sendle

Yes, 2 business days waiting for a pickup from inner metro Sydney! Placed booking on 5-Jan-2023 and its now 9-Jan-2023 and still no sign  of a truck. Not a happy camper!

Message 8 of 21
Latest reply

Sendle

@wizzkids wrote:

Yes, 2 business days waiting for a pickup from inner metro Sydney! Placed booking on 5-Jan-2023 and its now 9-Jan-2023 and still no sign  of a truck. Not a happy camper!

Learn from it. While people are quick to bag out Australia Post, at least they mostly deliver when they say they will. Is all this angst really worth it to save $1?

Message 9 of 21
Latest reply

Sendle

As as aside - your postage details state "Aust Post" parcel/satchel.  Many peeps will be unhappy if you state that and then use courier. JMO

Message 10 of 21
Latest reply