eBay Turbo Lister does what Selling Hub doesn't: End multiple auction+BIN listings at the same time.

If you try to end multiple Auction+BIN listings (an auction that also has a BIN price) at the same time, you'll be greeted with this message: 

The editing feature is not available for some of your listings.     These listings cannot be edited, because of following restrictions:

Item #1234556789 - XYZ

• This feature cannot be used with this item because it is an Auction-style Format item.

Please do one of the following:

• To edit different listings, click the Back button.

I think this problem has existed for years but I didn't bother to bring it up because eBay Turbo Lister doesn't have that problem. Until now obviously.

As a seller, I am not looking forward to a future without Turbo Lister. I am also not looking forward to wasting more time add galleries to my listings (IE. a listing that has more than 1 photo) because as far as I know, eBay Turbo Lister can export every part of a listing, except for the photos. I'm not sure the Selling Hub can either (IE. export listings + photos from eBay to your PC).

Message 1 of 1
Latest reply
0 REPLIES 0