eBay liar liar pants on fire

I have just received another email today telling me eBay has:

Upgraded 26 of your detailed seller rating(s) to five stars

This is:

Rubbish

Carp

BS

False claim

According to eBays own records - INCONSISTENT THOUGH THEY MAY BE - I have NOT received 26 detailed seller ratings in the past 12 months that require upgrading.  No matter which way you count it .... unless we times the number of lower DSRs by three at a minimum and half a dozen currently AND add a few randoms for good measure.

This whole defect thing is now at a new level of out of control.

Message 1 of 35
Latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

Hahaha, it's so stoofed, it's probably upgrading 4's to 5's

Message 2 of 35
Latest reply

Nup.

I have not had that many ones twos threes and fours combined to upgrade according to eBays own records

Pathetic attempt to try and encourage seller confidence imo

FAIL

FAIL

FAIL

BIG FAIL

Message 3 of 35
Latest reply

They told me today that they upgraded two of mine and all of mine were at five so I too think they are lying. It's too late for me anyway I won't be listing anything anymore anyway. I need to be able to buy more than sell so don't want to risk my account being suspended. I was making money selling long before eBay and will just find another medium to continue into the future
Message 4 of 35
Latest reply

I am absolutely exasperated and gobsmacked by this new false claim.

My selling record is impressive BY MY OWN HAND with no help from eBay - who IMO actively seek to wreck havoc on my time and my investment in my business AND are now spinning carp at new levels.

upset-smiley-emoticon.gif.

Message 5 of 35
Latest reply

Here's mine - 

• Removed 1 transaction defect(s) from your seller dashboard
  • Upgraded 241 of your detailed seller rating(s) to five stars

Thank you Ebay.Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 35
Latest reply

The whole defect thing is a joke

Some idiot higher up at ebay obviously want to justify his own existance. 

Message 7 of 35
Latest reply

Remember those 27 defects from the one buyer?

My email from eBay told me they'd removed them, and that my dashboard was already updated to reflect this.

The range of emotions I experienced upon receiving that email, then going to look at my dashboard was as follows...

say what?

woo hoo

embarrassed-smiley-face.gif

unimpressed

dark cloud

I can't post the last smiley I want to, as it would pretty much guarantee this post would be removed.

Message 8 of 35
Latest reply

I got one of these love letters too Woman Tongue

In it eBay told me that they had protected me by doing away with my one and only defect and had returned two of my DSRs to 5.0.

BIG BIG BS!!!

What they actually did was respond to the 6th email I sent demanding that they fix a defect left for 'Item Not Described' by a buyer who never paid thus never received the item she claimed was not as described.

After I relisted the item, and sold it to another buyer, this crazy woman left positive feedback for me on the same day the second buyer did, and then went through my DSRs with a front end loader Woman Surprised

After much screaming and demanding on my part (and 6 highly charged emails later) eBay returned the other two DSRs she had attacked returning them from 4.0 to 5.0.

They helped me!!! What??? They wanted to hang me out to dry. *#@*^%@ liars!!!

Message 9 of 35
Latest reply

They told me they had upgraded 400 + of mine to five stars. BS

Edited:
Upgraded 415 of your detailed seller rating(s) to five stars
Cra pola you have!
Message 10 of 35
Latest reply