eBay messages now coming to junk mail !

Over the last 2 weeks my eBay messages (not sale confirmations) have been appearing in my junk mail.Has anyone else had the same ?? I hardly have my eBay home page open anymore due to lack of sales, currently trending around one  sale per week, so rely on the message service for any notifications.I must admit I did start laughing when they appeared in the junk mail ! Regards.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

All my ebay related things have been going to my junk mail for a few weeks

I keep marking 'not junk' but they still keep going there

I use hotmail for ebay related emails etc

Message 2 of 15
Latest reply

I wish my ebay messages went to junk mail. That is where most of them belong

Message 3 of 15
Latest reply

Same here.

Mine have just begun 4 days ago.

image host
Message 4 of 15
Latest reply

My eBay emails continue to make a grand appearance in my inbox. (I choose to self-filter for a number of reasons, rather than turn notifications off.) I've not had any notifications aka messages in my eBay inbox; is it those notifications which are suddenly turning up in junkmail folders?

However, I haven't bought anything or bid on anything within the last 4 days (on eBay, that is). I don't sell on eBay.

I have my eye on a particular item at the moment; it's due to end in a little over 2 days' time. I'll check at that time to see how the notifications behave. (Because... of course... I intend to win the item in question. It's MINE.)

Message 5 of 15
Latest reply

Been happening to me for the past 5 days as well- but mine are sales confirmations as well. However some still make in into my inbox.

Just another eBay glitch. Ebay should have it sorted out within the next 2-3 years (which seems to be their turnaround time for fixing problems-ie unless it was a problem with their seller monthly billing. That would be fixed in 2-3 milliseconds).

Message 6 of 15
Latest reply

Usually, the reason this occurs is because you have a high volume of mail from a certain address that goes unread.

Your webmail service will assume this to be spam and hide it.

What you can do with most email inboxes is set up separate folders for certain mail.

At least if you organise your eBay and PayPal messages this way you'll always be able to find them.

It will however mean that you'll have to check those folders manually though Google's Gmail will let you know about new stuff in the respective folder tabs thus calling your attention to it.

Message 7 of 15
Latest reply

Yep me too jink mail!

Message 8 of 15
Latest reply

I have a filter which directs anything that has "Ebay" in the address to my Ebay folder.

Haven't had any issues this week, but I'm glad you mentioned it as I will keep an eye out for any wobbles.

Message 9 of 15
Latest reply

i get it to, Most annoying when checking on mobile as it doesn't show notifications for junk unless I deliberately look in junk. biggest issues are buyers questions.

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 10 of 15
Latest reply