eBay return policy for sellers

We have been selling on eBay for almost 14 years but one thing is more concern for us is eBay unfair return policy especially for Buyer simply change of mind return. Our main concern is we sell high value smart devices (laptop, computers phones). We have seen that buyer take advantage of this return policy. Also noticed that when returning item they try to manipulate return.

My question has anyone faced issue where buyer return item for change of mind.

Return label was issued by eBay to buyer but both item was not return to Us and was lost in transit.

So in this case who is responsible?

I guess eBay is liable because the return label was issued by eBay. In eBay return policy none of place has mentioned what if item was return to seller and was lost in transit who is responsible. As per law we know its eBay but their policy are not clear. We have been warning eBay support several time about this policy has loophole and if not fixed or taken right action Seller will have to suffer for fund being hold for longer time. Right now almost $7500 AUD is blocked by eBay for further investigation.

Has anyone being in similar situation if yes what are steps has been taken to rectify this issue.

This has become very concern issue and also we are planning to take necessary step if we as seller not protected. 

Message 1 of 32
Latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

Re: eBay return policy for sellers

My Alpacas eat green food - do I look like a Giraffe Sheep ??

Spoiler
.............don't answer that..........

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 31 of 32
Latest reply

Re: eBay return policy for sellers

Ebay + is worth exactly zero.  I deliberately ensure my listings do not qualify to avoid being stung for express post costs. Turn off returns

Message 32 of 32
Latest reply