eBay's VeRO Program.. ..

I have a seller who has copied my listing photos. As my polite email to the seller has been ignored I called eBay CS who advised me to file an NoCI through their VeRO program, which I have done 

From what I understand once eBay process the NoCI I will automatically be a member of VeRO.... my question is this, is there any of you guys a member and how effective is it for the smaller seller in stopping other sellers copying their listings & photos?

Smiley Happy 

The difference between stupidity and genius, is that genius has its limits.
Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: eBay's VeRO Program.. ..

Please stop finding old theads to post on.

You also may want to be a bit careful if all you are doing is bombing old threads complaining and adding nothing of value.

Message 21 of 23
Latest reply

@katistrophik wrote:

Please stop finding old theads to post on.

You also may want to be a bit careful if all you are doing is bombing old threads complaining and adding nothing of value.

But................it's Summer.................in Australia....................and they are selling.................snow chains. They need to spam the boards in the hope someone might buy some snow chains, for their Summer hiking adventures.

Edited to fix typos.

Message 22 of 23
Latest reply

eBay were dreaming they might have got some big brands to sell here if they let them stop all legal listings of their product.

It is worse on *mazon. They asked me for a letter from *ike to say i am authorised to sell *ike product.

*mazon is full of counterfeit items. One listing I saw had a fake item with fake gold hologram ID that the real company have never used.

At least on eBay a good seller IMO would have a picture of the actual product being sold.

The *mazon catalogue is mainly stock images that allow deceptive conduct.

All in aid of Marketplaces making $$$ and so have very little staff (and no staff with a clue) to monitor what is happening. Or dare I say it make sure the rules are followed.

Message 23 of 23
Latest reply