Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How does auto relisting work, in 2020?

I'm at a complete loss trying to understand how the auto-relisting works after 30 days if your item doesn't sell, I've looked extensively through the forum and read lots of posts, though many are years old, I did find a post or two trying to explain ...

Resolved! EBay extra 4% fees

Hi everyone, I just have a small question, I don’t really want to complain because I’m sure we’ve all heard it before but basically I went mad with listing items recently and went over the 400 item threshold before I even knew it was a thing. EBay re...

sexually explicit items E Bay Australia

Can anyone out there shed a little light on an issue I have had running with E Bay Australia for a while now, Adult Only material is forbidden on E Bay Australia, here is a quick run down on their guidelines regarding Adult Only item:Anything designe...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 67 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Problems with overseas sale

Ok, this is a bit complicated. I'll describe the situation, and see what course of action you'd recommend. A guy in Norway bought a CD from me for $60. I later noticed that the postage method indocated on the item was 'International Standard : tracke...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

post code invalid

When selling an item, my location sets on the US by default. Eventhough my post code Australia, all selling settings are US custom, such as postage, etc.How can I sell from my current location?

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fastways

How long is 24hrs in fastway language. If info says at 2.47 on 7th Jan. And update due in 24hrs surely that's 2.47 8th jan. Why then on 10th Jan thetes been NO update. I know why, because it's Fast way and they DONT update.

Ebay blocks my account and refuses to respond

It has been nearly 4 weeks since Ebay removed all my auctions and gave literally no reason.After numerous calls and emails I was informed that my account selling was blocked due to my account being hacked by someone 13 years ago!!!!.(which I don't ev...

• 49 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Flat rate postage

I'm slightly confused and can't seem to find the answer to this anywhere. I'm aware of the changes in postage, and flat rate satchers, that have been posted to both the ebay site and Aust Post, but what is confusing me is the pricing? I have some old...

price.png

Resolved! Call from EBay inviting me to promote listings

I had a missed call this morning, searched the number and it came up as an eBay number. I then checked my emails and eBay messages and there was a follow up message sent one minute after the call, inviting me to promote 5 of my listings (on my store ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful