Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

It appears sendle have scammed me of almost $400, I would recommend to anyone to never use sendle

It appears sendle have scammed me of almost $400, I would recommend to everyone to never use sendle, they lost my product when sending to the customer, it took two months and they lost it advising they investigated the lost product and found they cou...

Continual eCheque Payment

Item sold sometime early december and was paid by eCheque. Sent a message when it did not go through and they replied and paid again by eCheque. Now for the part I cannot understand, everytime the eCheque is cancelled (5-6 days I think) by Paypal due...

Resolved! So much for "3 strikes and you're out!"

Wow, the feedback system doesn't t seem to work!I've been pretty lucky over the years with buyers, but of late, have been cursed with bad buyers.The latest non payer emailed soon after purchase and brightly advised, "I'll pay Friday!" (4 days post sa...

Paying for a combined invoice with eBay gift card?

I need to send a buyer an invoice for multiple items with combined postage, and they want to pay with an eBay gift card. I'm assuming it's the same as if you checkout without requesting total (there's a field to enter the gift card code)? Anyone know...

Resolved! Problem listing item

I keep getting "Oops, it looks like you missed something. Please fix the problem below." but no items are in red or have a notation. ??? Help please.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund query.

Overseas buyer bought and paid for an item a few hours ago but has since asked to cancel as it was bought by "accident".Anyway, happy to cancel but I notice that when I go to cancel the order and put in "buyer changed mind", it immediately says it wi...

Resolved! Australia Post Delivers to Wrong Address

This could have resulted in a lost postal item but due to the honesty of a good person did not. We sent out a $12 item by regular mail (untracked) just before easter.Today we received an email from a person to say she had received a package for a per...

• 48 replies
  • 3 Helpful

How to find history of an item

Hi all, I had someone make an offer on an item then a message came that it had been retracted and 'You can view the retraction and the reason provided by selecting the (history) link from the individual item page. Be sure to refresh or reload the pag...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

damaged tiles

When a puirchaser collected and removed heavy item from premises(corporate building) he chipped tiles taking it down the stairs. Is he responsible for repairing them.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful