eBay's massive 15% off every item this Sunday 22/6

Looks like a very big promotion is coming up for eBay. 15% off (some select accounts will have 25%) off an eBay purchase upto a maximum discount of $100

Hopefully this is good news for both buyers and sellers

Info, T&C's at http://pages2.ebay.com.au/Sunday

Message 1 of 85
Latest reply
84 REPLIES 84

Plus it does appear to be linked to the PayPal account rather than the eBay account holder....

Which would make it easier for them to enforce  - one payment only for discount offer. If a person has several id's and one paypal account.

Message 81 of 85
Latest reply

I know, but that's the puzzling bit - I specifically asked. Then requested a supervisor who themselves asked someone else up the line - and they were adamant that it was per account...

but by my second experience (the one where I walked through the purchase and payment with them) it seems not

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 82 of 85
Latest reply

So, just clarifiying.

So I can buy from multpile sellers to the value of $50.

But does it all have to have the same currency? 

Message 83 of 85
Latest reply

@*crikey*mate* wrote:

I know, but that's the puzzling bit - I specifically asked. Then requested a supervisor who themselves asked someone else up the line - and they were adamant that it was per account...

but by my second experience (the one where I walked through the purchase and payment with them) it seems not

Personally I would not trust what they say. Some of those 'help' people, know less than we do.Smiley Very Happy

Message 84 of 85
Latest reply

oh, I agree LOL - so I did make her write it in my file - just in case - I kniow ebough to only believe some of what they tell me, but I still sometimes get caught out LOL

and only some of them?

I will never forget being told by a supervisor to contact Live world for eBay tech help - 5 MONTHS after they had left and Lithium had taken over.

When I told her about Lithium et al, she was adamant that she had the most up to date info infront of her. So I stood my ground and she asked ME how I knew - (deerrr) and then asked ME for the lithium contact details so she could verify my claims....

Then the next day she sent me a PM with a link to liveworld.....

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 85 of 85
Latest reply