eBays New Sold Message

gec2002
Community Member

I know I shouldn't sweat the small things and it's hardly the end of the world.  But, have you noticed how eBay has now changed the Sold email message from:

Your eBay item sold! Don't let little things annoy you Free Post (6666666666666)

to

Your eBay item sold!

No longer can I just look at my emails and have a quick idea what I have sold, now I have to either open eBay or each message!!!

Tenir les barricades. This means war, what's next:- fees on postage, wanting to manage our money.  It must stop!

---------------------------------------------------
Profanity is no substitute for wit.
Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: eBays New Sold Message

Weird, my email says "Sale confirmed: [title of item]".

This started a few months back. Used to be the old "Your eBay item sold! [title of item]".
Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

The eBay notifications are pretty much useless to me now - actually, they always were, but now I don't get a single email from anyone with all order details on it, so I (effectively) switched them off. If they ever figure out how to get the digest emails working, they would be handy to have in an archive, though, but I definitely won't be holding my breath Smiley LOL.

I don't use emails for anything important. so not a great loss for me, but the app will give you item sold details through their notifications (which occur instantly), if you have a phone you can download it to.

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

I understand people having ebay notifications off but its rather useful for when I'm not on the computer to check whats up. Its actually pretty annoying an useless now.
Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

gec2002
Community Member

Yessssssss!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Emails seem to be back to the old format with Item title in the Subject line.

Your eBay item sold! Don't let little things annoy you Free Post (6666666666666)

to

Your eBay item sold!

to

Hope this is permanent and not just a temporary aberration.

---------------------------------------------------
Profanity is no substitute for wit.
Message 14 of 14
Latest reply