easter free listings.

utebns
Community Member
Anyone found the goodies yet?? Ive been frantically serching!!
C'mon ebay! Give us an easter deal!
Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

easter free listings.

utebns
Community Member
Ebay only ever offer them every 4 weeks.. ive kept a diary, also they had given free easter & free christmas listings for the past 4 years... hence why i thaught they may come this weekend.
Message 21 of 27
Latest reply

easter free listings.

You kept a diary? Wow, that's desperate!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ There was a time where they were coming out every fortnight, you must have missed those ones. It was that way in the second half of last year for a few months.

Message 22 of 27
Latest reply

easter free listings.

Well your diary's out of whack for stores

Stores haven't had any for about 10 weeks

Message 23 of 27
Latest reply

easter free listings.

If ebay only give promotional free listings every 8 weeks or longer, i will have to take a lot of things off ebay and list in swapmeet.

It's ebay's loss. You would think they would want to attract sellers just as much as buyers, because without both - ebay doesn't  exist.

Message 24 of 27
Latest reply

easter free listings.

They have plenty of sellers. They just don't realise the sellers they want are not buyers. And the sellers they don't want tend to also be buyers.

Donohoe has no idea. Admittedly when the split comes he will be going to Paypal (at a lower level), but he will leave eBay with a massive payout and the group debt of $7.5 billion. The new CEO is one of his current minions, so I doubt much will materially change. And remember eBay will have a $7.5 billion debt to service, so the first $30 mill (at least) revenue after normal costs will be going to the bank.

Message 25 of 27
Latest reply

easter free listings.

utebns
Community Member
I dont have a store. I dont sell enough items to profit from store fees thats why i hang out for the free listings.
And yes there were a few times last year they were every 2 weeks, but im in reguards to ea aster listings.
Message 26 of 27
Latest reply

easter free listings.

utebns
Community Member
Oh and its a sales diary i keep. Handy to know when they usually post the listings so i can keep and eye out.
Message 27 of 27
Latest reply