ebay has switched my ebay over to the new overview thing - I really don't like it.

Ebay has switched My Ebay over to the new Overview one.

I really don't like it. I can't find what I want. It's just too much in your face.

There used to be a button to "opt out" but that has disappeared.

How do I switch it back please.

Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Re: ebay has switched my ebay over to the new overview thing - I really don't like it.

I clicked on a door, and check out the search bar -

search bar.PNG

What the?   URL said .au

Message 21 of 30
Latest reply

Re: ebay has switched my ebay over to the new overview thing - I really don't like it.

imastawka, that was a fast trip to Germany. Did you click your heels three times?

Message 22 of 30
Latest reply

Germany? I'm seeing PNG
Message 23 of 30
Latest reply

I save as PNG rather than JPG

Look in the search bar on the screenie.

Countess, wish I'd remembered to pick up a dirndl while I was there

Message 24 of 30
Latest reply

LOL.....Ok, I see it in English at the moment, but thought i saw it in German on mine a while ago....have also had Spanish in the past
Message 25 of 30
Latest reply

coffeescreenlaugh.gif

twyngwyn, I thought you were referring to Papua New Guinea when you said "I'm seeing PNG". I clicked onto your red door, looked at it, saw the usual English "Search this shop", looked again just in case I'd missed some Tok Pisin, and exited.

It didn't occur to me at all that you were talking about an image file type!

Message 26 of 30
Latest reply

eBay is indeed a weird world...what could possibly go wrong tomorrow...Freaky Friday's on the way
Message 27 of 30
Latest reply

I clicked on my first category and the search bar was in french. I can't remember the words in the actual search field but to the right it said Cette Boutique. Clicked on another category and it was in German.

My postage table and my important explanations of how to use the cart are gone. :'( That was what I was most worried about. Now I have to edit all my descriptions to take out the reference to the table on my store page.

I don't mind the 'clean' look of it. I was a bit worried about what sort of extraneous junk they'd have on it, seeing they said it'd be more like ebay's home page!

I wish I could work out how to change my store description!
Message 28 of 30
Latest reply

Yes, we also got German.
Message 29 of 30
Latest reply

unique_autoart
Community Member

Ebay's new seller hub is absolutely **bleep**. 

Message 30 of 30
Latest reply