ebay removed my items

I got a random inbox form ebay saying they have reason to believe my account has been used frauduelenty without my permissions - so they removed all my items I had listed for sale..... some of these items were up to $400 bids...

I called ebay and they said something along the lines of "yeah our system made a mistake and we are sorry" and then they re-stated the items so that I could re-list them for sale again.

The problem is all items are re-listed but I've lost all my bids... and better yet I cant even search my items that are for sale in ebay search.. so not sure how long this will take.

Has anyone else had this issue? what a joke - I'm not sure if I can trust eBay anymore... who knows if they will do this to other future items that Im trying to sell....

by the way I have over 500 feedback and my sellers rating is above average never once had any issues, EVER.

Honesntly dont even feel like using ebay anymore after this experience.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

ebay removed my items

I can't see any items for sale for your ID, if this is the one about which you're speaking.

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

ebay removed my items

yes I can't see any either - yet the items are re-listed now.

thanks ebay your doing a great job.

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

ebay removed my items

That's terrible. They are going from bad to worse.

They seem so jittery and nervous about the advent of Amazon into the AU marketplace that they are doing some ridiculous stuff.

This is just driving more buyers and sellers out of here IMHO.

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

ebay removed my items

that's absolutely shocking 😕

my experience is once ebay removes a listing - it's effectively gone. usually there's no trace of it and you have to re-list the item again from scratch (ie re-create the listing). i hope this isn't the case for you - but i have a feeling it may be. 

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

ebay removed my items

still no listings showing up... do you guys reckon I should just end all listings and then re-list from scratch?

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

ebay removed my items

this is the email ebay sent... and I don't think they are 'really' sorry for the inconvenience their mistake has caused.. but what can you do? eBay seems to do just whatever the hell it wants and gets away with it.

To relist your item, click the "Relist" link in the listing. The listing will restart automatically.

If there were any bidders for your item, we emailed them to let them know the listing for Item number 222603369892 - 4790k intel CPU
222603372884 - Wraith Spire RGB cooler
222603366897 - Asrock z97 X killer motherboard
was removed in error. We've also explained how they can find your item again if you relist it.

We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

ebay removed my items

Still can't see any listings. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

ebay removed my items

If only ebay were so ready and willing to do something,anything about the many actual REAL dodgey sellers

Far out  Woman Mad

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

ebay removed my items

It also shows that you haven't sold or completed any listings. Well done eBay. And I think eBay has just gone ahead and given a bull**bleep** excuse to you and those listings will not be relisted unless you do it. Feel for you as some big sales are totally gone.
Message 10 of 16
Latest reply