ebay sales drop almost 100% not to me but at list 7 friends and relatives same problem

I have account with ebay for 2 years now my friend have for about 7 years and 5 fore friends and relatives.My question is WHY THE SALES ON EBAY DROP BY ALMOST 100%;;;;;;;;;;;we not sale NOTHING and I mean NOTHING ANY MORE what is the problem;

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: ebay sales drop almost 100% not to me but at list 7 friends and relatives same problem

The problem is your not in China , only they get priority listings now LOL.
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Re: ebay sales drop almost 100% not to me but at list 7 friends and relatives same problem

Depends on what you're selling.. Bigger competition?

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Playstation is up to PS4 now. PS1 & PS2 games are no longer commonly used, with every kid on the block having a box full to sell at garage sales for a dollar or two. Maybe it is time to find another product to sell.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Cheaper to buy PSI,PS2 games in a B&M store

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

What the others have said about the games plus if you are going to try and sell things like shoes you need to get somebody with English as their first language to check out your descriptions

THIS PAIR OF SHOES IS ONLY FOR MARTIAL ARTS I THING ARE LEATHER USED NOT  MANY TIMES,BUT ARE USED,NEW COST ME TO BUY $90.00 I SALE NEXT TO NOTHING THEY ARE STRONG NO CUTS,NO
PROBLEMS ONLY UNDER THE SOLE MUST HAVE TWO RED ROUND PLASTIC FOR THE PIVOTING,MISSING BUT IT IS EASY TO MAKE YOUR OWN,NOT REALLY NEED.

That does not make any kind of sense and even if it were not in hard to read capital letters would not make the shoes look li8ke an attractive proposition. I also doubt if starting a pair of used shoes at forty dollars including postage is going to get you anywhere.

Your wedding dress is beautiful but there are hundreds for sale and yours gives virtually no details and you don't even have the size in the title (it is once by the way, not one's), you should also be giving actual measurements especially if it not Australian sizing.

Shabby Chic is a brand name and you cannot use it to describe a style, you have got away with it because of the incorrect spelling and that is a cherub on the box lid, not an angel.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

PJ I'm not the OP 

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Makes perfect sense to me, as for the shoes i asked my son who is on his way to becoming a black belt and he reckons that $40 is not bad for the shoes (and he is tight). Is shabby chic really a brand name? I thought it was a style, glad i havn't used it.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply