find my listings from more than 60 days ago

I am trying to find a couple of old listings and cannot find anything that was sold more than 60 days ago.  Is there an archive?

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

You could try clicking on your ID and select " see items for sale". once you have this up, search the menu on the left of listed items for " completed listings". Click this and you can see listings going back to 90 days ( from memory ) . Its not much, but is better than the 60 days you see normally.

Other than that the only idea I have is to search feedback and Paypal transactiions for completed sales.

Some sellers use turbo lister to archive listings, but this system is in the process of being fazed out by ebay.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

They only remain in sold for 60 days.

Try logging in to your account on the US site, some things remain for 90 days there.

Or if you have kept your sold emails and also limited info in PayPal.

image host
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Selling Manager will show your sales up to 90 days. Sometimes a few more.

Other than that, you would have to go through your Paypal transactions, although that will not give you item details.

Personally, all my listing descriptions are held in Notepad (no extraneous formatting to strip) files on my computer. That is past, current and future. If I ever get another copy of a previously sold item, I don't have to redo the description.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

You used to be able to find up to 90 days in your completed listings but it seems to be only 60 these days. You should be able to find up to 90 days in selling manager or selling manager pro.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I checked my completed listings on our non store selling account, after posting the earlier response and it is still showing 90 day old listings. This is the normal bread and butter 40 free listings a month, non store account.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Looking at your seller invoice under fees may give you item number and title, but the actual listing details may have deleted. Useful if you want to know when something was sold, but not for checking or duplicating actual listing

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply