ha ha ha. Useless bay. Sellers salute you.

We keep having to cancel auctions, as buyers just dont pay, or try to rip us off more often than not.

AS A RESULT OUR ACCOUNT IS LIMITED TO SELL. WE HAVE TO WAIT 3 WEEKS TO CLEAR PAYMENTS FOR ITEMS!

Sellers have no rights here.

It be **bleep**.

Below; a copy of the letter we sent reporting the buyer to useless-bay

"Subject: Report a member

Enter your question / concern
Nintendo Wii U 32GB boxed console & 9 games (EXTRA CONTROLLER) NEW MARIO BROS
Item no: 182381961968
Sale date: 11/12/16 23:26
Quantity: 1

New message from: jnr...(sensored)
Hi

Here's the deal ..... I'm going to make it very simple.

Send everything to me .

Frank .....
(address supplied)

The instant I receive everything in time for Christmas and in working order I will direct deposit $388.00 to your bank account. I bank with Westpac as well.

I mean it .

Try a leap of faith....you will be pleasantly surprised.

Frank.

I WANT THIS SALE CANCELLED- NOW! NO WAITING 10 DAYS FOR THE BUYER WHO IS TRYING TO EXTORT ME OUT OF GOODS FOR FREE TO ACCEPT THE CANCEL AUCTION REQUEST

I WANT THIS AUCTION CANCELLED NOW

IN ORDER TO RESELL IT BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

and ebays response:

Hi D.....,

Thanks for contacting eBay about the Nintendo Wii U 32GB boxed console & 9 games (EXTRA CONTROLLER) NEW MARIO BROS (182381961968) that you sold to jnr...

I understand that you want to cancel the sale since the buyer wants the item to be posted and once received will make a payment. Please know that we have timeframe to follow regarding to the 10 days expiration of the cancellation request and we cannot override it.

I trust this information helps.

Thanks again for contacting eBay!

Sincerely,

Deryi D.

eBay Australia Customer Service

And then we contacted them about another case, and this was their response.

Subject: Report a member

Enter your question / concern
Nintendo Wii SPORTS RESORT console 10 games RACING BUNDLE... (182379116789)

kingslemurr....( 0 ) 0.0%
kingsley murray

ANOTHER BUYER WHO TRIED TO RIP US OFF.

THIS BUYER DEPOSITED $1.86 INTO OUR ACCOUNT, NOT THE $186.00 THAT WOULD HAVE PURCHASED THE ITEM RIGHTFULLY.

THE BUYER SENT US A FAKE RECEIPT IN AN INSIDIOUS ENDEAVOR TO ACQUIRE GOODS FOR NOTHING.

WE WANT THIS NON PAYING BIDDER CASE CLOSED. NOW! EBAY PLACES LIMITS ON THE AMOUNT WE CAN SELL AND 1 3RD OF OUR ÁLLOWANCE´ IS ALLOTTED TO FALSE SALES

WE ARE NOT HAPPY EBAY

Subject: Report a member
RE: Report a member SR# 1-96400736436

Hi ....

Thanks for contacting eBay about the Nintendo Wii SPORTS RESORT console 10 games RACING BUNDLE ZELDA X2 CHICKEN SHOOT (182379116789) that you sold to kingslemurra...........(sensored)

I know that this transaction is not going smoothly. I see that you have already filed and Unpaid Item case against the buyer. If the buyer failed to make a complete payment for the item, I suggest closing the Unpaid Item case by December 15 for you to be credited for the Final Value Fee as well as relist the item.

I’ve already forwarded the buyers account for investigation and rest assured appropriate action will be taken. I cannot divulge any information about the actions we took on your seller’s account. Hopefully, this will reassure you that we will keep your account information private also.

At the same time, I suggest adding the buyer to your block bidder/buyer list if you do not want them to buy or bid on your future listings. Here’s how to do it:

1. Click "Site Map" located at the bottom of most eBay pages

2. Click "Block Bidder/Buyer List" near the top of the "Selling Activities" header in the center column.

3. Click "Add an eBay user to my Blocked Bidder/Buyer List."

4. Enter the user ID or email address of the member you'd like to block.

5. Click "Submit.

The requirements you select will be applied to your current and future listings and can be disabled at any time. For more information, just click on the link below:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/buyer-requirements.html

I trust this information helps.

Thanks again for contacting eBay!

Sincerely,

Deryi D.

eBay Australia Customer Service

So much for making Christmas sales ebay,

My family thanks you.
Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: ha ha ha. Useless bay. Sellers salute you.

Can you 2nd chance while a case is opened?

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

Given the sale was only on the 11th I think,  it has not been long enough to open a dispute so a 2nd chance offer should work.

If you can not list any more at this time then create a new ID to list them under and make sure you have the trouble buyers on you block bidder lists.

List as BIN only with immediate payment required to stop the non payers.

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

Yep 11th didn't see it without my googles Woman Embarassed

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

@nintendo-frenzy wrote:

The thing is the cancel request is yet another defect on our account, our sale limits will continue to stay in place, we will have to wait 3 weeks to access funds for any sales the context of out limited account), which became limited by sending items through registered letter post, tracking of which paypal actually does not recognise, because they are not able to verify the tracking online.

Its only a defect if you can't supply, if buyer does not pay or requests cancellation, then no defect.

Unfortunately buyers who do not complete a transaction are part of any selling platform, unless you have immediate payment set up.

Any automated system needs to have a time frame allocation, as Ebay cannot make a judgement call in each and ever case.

Letter post will always expose you to shipment defects

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

The second chance offer shouldn't be affected by any case because you could easily have had two of the item.  However, OP's selling limits may prevent a second chance offer being done.

To the OP, if you haven't actually opened a cancellation request on the second one, start a non-paying bidder as soon as you can.  I can understand a buyer could easily do the deposit transaction for the wrong amount but if they'd deliberately tried to falsify a receipt so that you'd send it without them paying the proper amount, I wouldn't post anything to them even if they did pay the full amount.  As far as ebay is concerned, they can't see whether or not the buyer has done a bank deposit so as far as they're concerned the buyer hasn't paid at all.

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

@nintendo-frenzy wrote:

Thank you for the helpful advice.

Our account is limited to only list so much each month.

We cannot relist them, until the previous transactions (which count as sales until they are cancelled either by the system (which will be likely).

The thing is the cancel request is yet another defect on our account, our sale limits will continue to stay in place, we will have to wait 3 weeks to access funds for any sales the context of out limited account), which became limited by sending items through registered letter post, tracking of which paypal actually does not recognise, because they are not able to verify the tracking online.

What is the point of paying extra for international registered letters when the tracking is seen as false? Another loop hole for buyers to ALWAYS WIN.

We are learning slowly. Too slowly, but I think this is more stress to my family than what it is worth.

Ebay is a terrible company in our opinion. Our feedback hardly screams that we are a dangerous prospect....

We we just vulnerable to the trial and error process ebay seems to be... There is too much loss and heache involved before you reach any worthwhile financial fruition from as far as I can see...

Thanks again for all the advice. I am just going to have to feel resigned to the fact that ebay pretty much sucks....

Cancellations are only a defect if you choose something other than 'Buyer requested or there is a problem with the address'. Or something like that.

So it would appear you have brought it upon yourself by -

a) cancelling instead of opening a NPB case, or

b) using a defectable reason.

Either way, there's not a lot we can do to help you. I would get eBay to ring you and attempt to get them to actually look at your account. Don't hold your breath, though.

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

Thanks again for all the advice people. You have been great with your collective advice.

We appreciate it heaps 🙂

Have a great Christmas

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply