having trouble understanding some sellers

why do so many sellers let ebay walk all over them and put up with their policy which is not legal..i can prove that because if their policy was legal ebay would not have returned funds they tried to take from me within 4 hours after i got my bank involved?

Message 1 of 51
Latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

Re: having trouble understanding some sellers

@clubesquire wrote:

Is that the end of the series, or is there another 'episode?'

Stay tuned for the thrilling Season Final, in which the OP explains to Jackson Guitars why a guitar neck not made by Jackson but bearing a Jackson decal isn't counterfeit at all, and how they won't win in court.

Message 31 of 51
Latest reply

How many threads have their been already?

Must be up to the Jackson Five by now ? 

Message 32 of 51
Latest reply

Smiley LOL

eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

image host
Message 33 of 51
Latest reply

*there
Message 34 of 51
Latest reply

Related image
Message 35 of 51
Latest reply

@clubesquire wrote:

Is that the end of the series, of is there another 'episode?'

Unfortunately this one seems to be stuck in development hell - maybe there was a writer's strike. Smiley LOL

What the OP doesn't seem to be aware of, is that there are likely many sellers here (and tens of thousands who don't frequent the forums), that would quite literally have a field day if aspects of eBay's MBG policies were proven to be illegal; myself included. 

There are sellers who have always been dubious about the legalities of certain policies, explored relevant laws and even reported practices, for years now, only to ultimately be disappointed. This situation contains no new information or evidence. eBay's attempt at PayPal only some years back, and the reaction from sellers when they knew perfectly well there were laws in place to prevent such things, shows that sellers will fight ebay when they have right on their side. The reaction and mass reporting to the ACCC when they introduced FVF on postage further shows that sellers still question policies and have the motivation to take issue with a wrong - perceived or otherwise. 

So, the OP isn't getting support (and never will if they persist with this train of thought) because no one cares, it's because they know it's irrelevant to the actual issue. 

I mean, if getting your money back thanks to the decision of an entity given authorisation to access / debit funds is proof that the entity that took your money was legally in the wrong....what does that suggest to the buyers who got their money back from the OP? 

Message 36 of 51
Latest reply

u assume i don't know what im doing.....i took aus government to court and won

Message 37 of 51
Latest reply

i never loose, why is it as a seller u succumb to bull**bleep** law?

Message 38 of 51
Latest reply

just like fender have been selling my design for years...so it's ok for fender to make huge dollars from my design but im the **bleep** who took a few hundred back

Message 39 of 51
Latest reply

so your saying it's ok for fender to steal my design and make huge dollars and not for me to make a cple hundred back from them?

Message 40 of 51
Latest reply