hi, recently i sold an item on here but i mistaken key in the wrong paypal address

le-kahlo
Community Member

hi, recently i sold an item on here but i mistaken key in the wrong paypal address as REMOVED instead of REMOVED. so i cant receive any payment from the buyer. thank you

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: hi, recently i sold an item on here but i mistaken key in the wrong paypal address

Not a good idea to give out your email addresses for anyone in the owrld to see

I will ask a mod to remove them but as this can take several hours PLEASE be aware of scam emails you may get as a result

Neither eBay nor PayPal staff read the forum, this is not something other buyers/sellers can fix for you

Do you know if the buyer has indeed already paid?

Have you fixed the address on the rest of your current listings?

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Re: hi, recently i sold an item on here but i mistaken key in the wrong paypal address

If you have access to the email address the payment was sent to, add it as a secondary address in PayPal, and you will be able to receive the payment.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Add the wrong address into your paypal account, and you should receive the money. Then you can take it off again. I have had to that before and it worked.
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply