how can Quilton rolls be delivered at the price ?

I can't see how these can be delivered at the price ( and a reasonable profit made ).

Does e-parcel have a special rate for bulky items ?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cosmologically speaking we are all little more than a bacterial film on a soft rock hurtling through an unimaginable void.
Don't take it all too seriously.
Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

imastawka
Honored Contributor

A 24 pack is usually $12.  They want $34.95 so I guess it's built in.

But judging by the negs, they don't deliver much at all.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

@dontmissthese wrote:

I can't see how these can be delivered at the price ( and a reasonable profit made ).

Does e-parcel have a special rate for bulky items ?

I doubt it's all about profit, reasonable or not (by which I mean, generally speaking if any seller can get a hold of an item that sells more than 100 times a day, it's probably worth being offered as a loss leader for all the extra traffic it would bring to their store and the boost to their best match rankings).

That being said, eParcel contract rates are seller-specific. If they are using it, they might be on a dead-weight contract, rather than having their packages cubed. For large but light items, dead weight rates are guaranteed to be significantly cheaper. 

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks.

E-Parcel explains how they can do $14 delivered on a 6 pack.

I just noticed that my link to the seller's item didn't display.

Some ebay thing I guess.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cosmologically speaking we are all little more than a bacterial film on a soft rock hurtling through an unimaginable void.
Don't take it all too seriously.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

It was removed by the moderator.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Coles Express, just saw a full shelf of Quilton 20 packs for $10. If people can't find it, they're not looking very hard. Cheap and heaps of it.

But to answer your question, I saw one of my buyers had left a big warning neg, to say they didn't supply what he ordered. Plenty more were saying the same. It's a scam. I feel sorry for nice people who get caught, my buyer being one of those nice people. It really does make your stomach turn how those sellers continually get away with it. They should be banned for life

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply