how do you mark an item as delivered?

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

To the right of item in your sold list is a small drop down menu.

Select 'mark as sent'.

image host
Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Hi there and thanks kopenhagen5. I've already done that. My buyer has advised the item has been delivered and I'd like to get access to my PayPal payment as soon as I can so want to ensure PayPal and eBay acknowledge it's delivery so they don't keep me hanging.  Does anyone know how I do this?

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Do you have postal tracking that PayPal can verify online ?

New sellers or occasional sellers of large amounts have funds held until delivery can be proved.

image host
Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Unfortunately not.  I was sold the wrong product and wanted tracking but received signature on delivery and registered post only.  I have received no notification myself. (I was told the item would be trackable but it was not. I was served by a trainee)

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

You could call PayPal and explain but looks like you may need to wait out the hold period.

(Had no idea a moisturizer could be so pricey)

image host
Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Not sure how you could have been sold registered mail for a parcel, when registered is strictly for letters only. That trainee needs to be sacked. Registered post usually shows as being delivered using the tracking number they should have stuck to your receipt. If the buyer has left feedback you could try ringing PayPal and get them to check the feedback if the tracking number you've got doesn't show anything. Given the amount, I'd be surprised if they release the funds purely on feedback, but doesn't hurt to try,

I too am stunned that a moisturiser could be worth that much. What does it do? Turn back time so you're a child again? That;s worth more than my house!

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

That;s worth more than my house!

shack.jpg

So true, Tippy. Sooooooooo true.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Please stop posting photos of my house. People will be able to track me down. They might try to break in and steal all my eBay stock.

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Parcel was possibly sent with "Signature on Delivery" which basically offers the same features as Registered Mail

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply