i have a problem

i have an item ready to be picked up [by the way this is 100% true  if someone can help me download the picture here on this post i will] i have a chicken on my roof ,its been there for nearly 3 weeks ,  there is a large tree at the front of my house hanging over the front of my roof, cant catch the chicken which we have free to a good home .found a person who has a small farm with chickens  ready to take it there . but i cant get the chicken on the ground so that i can put it in a large box for transport.  any ideas.

by the way i feed it everyday with a bowl of food and water . even my cat has been on the roof and this chicken is too smart  , even pidgeons go up to his food ,and the chicken chases it.

thank you if you can help

ps  i have a good exuse if i get a defect to ebay if i cant deliver on time lol.

Message 1 of 145
Latest reply
144 REPLIES 144

i have a problem

I'll bet ya don't find any outside the butcher's shop...............................maybe inside you will though........................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 51 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

just found the other chicken ,it was near the dentist and when i came close it jumpted the fence and now is in someones house, noboby was in  so i will check if its them  but no sign of a cage or a pen , but same markings as patricia white  with little black feathers near the neck .  no padi  it does not have a sign on the black feathers  [cut here]  mmmm

also what odds my daughters flat mate about mid to high 20s  is coming over today as she has never in her life  seen a live chicken

Message 52 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

joe, good to see that you're not in a negative situation on this thread,    

The poor old chook might have some problems however............

Stay where you are and try not to be an ars*hole again, most of us like you as a genuine person rather than being a bit of a wally.

Padi.

Slap me if you like, I'm  just trying to say it how it is.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 53 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

i just want to know can chooks understand each other. as there are 2 chooks 40 meters apart.  if so could you imagine

patricia  saying whose real name is could be cheech.

cheech saying hay chong were are you .

chong .i am at no 1,  were are you cheech 

cheech  i am at number 5 , whats it like at no 1 

chong. plenty of grass here

cheech , you mean weed 

chong  no the one they call lawn.whats it like at no5

cheech  great here you get fed everyday +water+bread+vegies+pellets, even a video player , but with only 1 video called something  ch-run  , about  a some sort of pie factory , its a horror film , also if you can stand the ownner joe singing , or he trys to impersinste a chook and sounds like a turkey, the wifes allright ,looks after me , has a weard taste in dresses ,heard her say while wearing a black dress ,that she is going to sell it on ebay for $180.also you have to put up with joe all day he keeps talking to him self saying i wish these bananas would grow bigger,  anyway come over for dinner i can smell them cooking some sort of soup ,but i cant smell what type of meat they are going to put in it, 

Message 54 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

Smiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley SurprisedSmiley Surprised

Message 55 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

.......... sell black dress on eBay for $180 ........... you crack me up ...

Message 56 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

the trouble is my wife is realy liking this chicken now.. so tonight i am going to put to her either the chicken goes or I go.

Message 57 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

@joethenuts wrote:

i just want to know can chooks understand each other. as there are 2 chooks 40 meters apart.  if so could you imagine

patricia  saying whose real name is could be cheech.

cheech saying hay chong were are you .

chong .i am at no 1,  were are you cheech 

cheech  i am at number 5 , whats it like at no 1 

chong. plenty of grass here

cheech , you mean weed 

chong  no the one they call lawn.whats it like at no5

cheech  great here you get fed everyday +water+bread+vegies+pellets, even a video player , but with only 1 video called something  ch-run  , about  a some sort of pie factory , its a horror film , also if you can stand the ownner joe singing , or he trys to impersinste a chook and sounds like a turkey, the wifes allright ,looks after me , has a weard taste in dresses ,heard her say while wearing a black dress ,that she is going to sell it on ebay for $180.also you have to put up with joe all day he keeps talking to him self saying i wish these bananas would grow bigger,  anyway come over for dinner i can smell them cooking some sort of soup ,but i cant smell what type of meat they are going to put in it, 

got find a hobby joe. this one dont suite you.

Message 58 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

I'm sure your wife and the chicken will live happily together
Message 59 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

can anybody out there explain what your talking about in this thread, please make coments to the right thread ,  we all make mistakes

Message 60 of 145
Latest reply