i have a problem

i have an item ready to be picked up [by the way this is 100% true  if someone can help me download the picture here on this post i will] i have a chicken on my roof ,its been there for nearly 3 weeks ,  there is a large tree at the front of my house hanging over the front of my roof, cant catch the chicken which we have free to a good home .found a person who has a small farm with chickens  ready to take it there . but i cant get the chicken on the ground so that i can put it in a large box for transport.  any ideas.

by the way i feed it everyday with a bowl of food and water . even my cat has been on the roof and this chicken is too smart  , even pidgeons go up to his food ,and the chicken chases it.

thank you if you can help

ps  i have a good exuse if i get a defect to ebay if i cant deliver on time lol.

Message 1 of 145
Latest reply
144 REPLIES 144

i have a problem

@joethenuts wrote:

can anybody out there explain what your talking about in this thread, please make coments to the right thread ,  we all make mistakes

I was hoping you could explain what you are talking about in the post 4green2000 has quoted Joe.   It makes very little sense.

Message 61 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

well for a start  the same thread was cancelled by the moderater last week and now he opens it again .then the moderator says cool it down and then the op goes off at me on another thread , if he does not like the rules here on posting or on ebay , then he is big enough to go somewhere else .  and why are you answering his posts , or are you the same person mmmm

Message 62 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

@joethenuts wrote:

well for a start  the same thread was cancelled by the moderater last week and now he opens it again .then the moderator says cool it down and then the op goes off at me on another thread , if he does not like the rules here on posting or on ebay , then he is big enough to go somewhere else .  and why are you answering his posts , or are you the same person mmmm

What have any other threads go to do with this one?  You are the one taking this thread off topic by even mentioning other threads.

I have not answered anyone's posts but yours Joe, and I only use this ID on the boards.

Surely you are not going to start with this nonsense again about multiple IDs.

Message 63 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

yeah lets get back to the chicken saga.........
Message 64 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

@lyndal1838 wrote:

@joethenuts wrote:

can anybody out there explain what your talking about in this thread, please make coments to the right thread ,  we all make mistakes

I was hoping you could explain what you are talking about in the post 4green2000 has quoted Joe.   It makes very little sense.

Must be just me, then.

I understood Joe's post (with the Cheech and Chong dialogue happening.)

But I scratched my head over what 4green posted.  I thought he was on the

wrong thread as well

Message 65 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

I guess the Mods contribution must have altered Green's post then...it makes perfect sense to me.

Message 66 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

Yup.  Altered.   Was a bit more personal

Message 67 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

So what's happened to the bleerdy chicken?

This was reading like 'Days of our Lives'.  Lotsa plots but no endings.  

Was quite fun while on topic - but now ......??!!

Message 68 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

Mrs Joe wants to keep it.   Joe says no.

He says to choose - him or the chook

Wonder where Joe is gunna live?

Message 69 of 145
Latest reply

i have a problem

with my luck we catch patricia ,then the one comes here .

Message 70 of 145
Latest reply