information on Matt & Amanda Clarkson Ebay magic course

Hey everyone 
Id like to know if anyone has had the pleasure or displeasure of dealing with the CLARKSONS 

EBAY MAGIC FAME 

It seems a little weird but if you have the course have brought the course or thinking of it could you please help me out 

any info would be good be honest be bould or blunt 

let me know 

regards 

John

Message 1 of 52
Latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

Hey John, 

I'm a it of a newbie with the forums - however here's my Bidding Buzz Review 🙂

I can't speak highly enough of Matt and Amanda and their course.....I've taken a break the last year from selling (so you may notice my rather bare store!).

However, the knowledge and the simplistic way the program was set out made it sooo easy for me to get everything set up and I have 2 quite succesful stores on eBay 🙂

The skills I learnt from the eBay magic program, wern't left at eBay - it really opened up a whole new world to me and I started to provided products directly to retailers as well as on eBay.

If it weren't for the amazing advice and support I received from them and the mentors they have, there is no way I would have had the courage and ability to build my own the business the way I did - regardless of 'personal experience'.

I agree that some people may learn well by doing - however as I didn't have the confidence prior (given I had never had my own business before) I don't think I would have had teh tenacity to even get started without their guidance.

Each to their own - but from my experience I couldn't recommend them highly enough 🙂

Hope that helps.

Gill

Message 31 of 52
Latest reply

Even less so after another 2.

Message 32 of 52
Latest reply

Hi everyone My better half and I attended one of the Clarkson's free seminars recently. I am a firm believer that if something sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. While we have not signed up just yet, we have done some preliminary research and thus far found far more negative than positive feedback. It is expensive, yes, that cannot be disputed. We also feel that a lot of negative may come from folks who tried and perhaps failed or were not really willing to do some hard set-up work to enjoy an income stream. We don't have any answers yet to base a decision on, nor do we have anything in favour of their system or against it as we have not forked out the bucks yet. However, we have spoken with one of their team who said they have some 3,500 students (as they call them). It does not take a rocket scientist to find out that 3,500 times $4,000 makes for $14,000,000 (million!!!). On top of that this person refused to give me their real trading name or any students that they feature in their videos for privacy reason. I suppose that sort of secrecy is also suspicious. So the jury is still out for us. I am leaning towards NO, NO and NO at this point.
Message 33 of 52
Latest reply

Those that can do those that can't teach my dad loved that on. And heres one about a his beer belly. Nothing wrong with putting a roof over the tool shed have a joke
Message 34 of 52
Latest reply

yes we have had the same experience too.

you ask them a question and their response will come through via an audio file attached to the email.

after listening to the audio file, you then will have more questionbs and then to ask more questions you then have to be queued again for the response.

such a stupid way to do business. the customer service is pathetic as they wont communicate over the phone once they have taken your $4000

Message 35 of 52
Latest reply

Hi Everyone,

I purchaed their information and paid around $4,000.  They market it so cleverly, about all the spare time you will have living the life of your dreams whilst you become rich selling items all over the world.  They tell you that they give you unlimited support and assistance in setting this up but when you need help, you have to lodge a ticket and get someone to get back to you which normally takes a couple of days.  So, you loose momentum whilst waiting for them to come back to you.  With the queries I had, they made me feel a little silly and certainly do not lay out the laborious steps required to get to the stage IF ITS EVEN POSSIBLE that they describe.  They later tell you constanly in this course that people buy out of NEED for what they want or havent got and its all pretty contrived and distrorted to look way easier than it really is.  Thw worst part about it was that you could never get the support that you needed.  No direct lines to call anhone ever, just lodging tickets and waiting.  They are very very very good at selling to people in need of income and especially flexible income where we dont answer to bosses and work our own hours.  Sound too good to be true so easily, becaue IT REALLY ISNT POSSIBLE!!

BUYER BEWARE, BUYER BEWARE, BUYER BEWARE BYER BEWARE!!  I'm acutally so annoyed about it.  I kind of let it go because I didnt want to waste energy on it but I've decided that I dont want others to be scammed by me so am happy to share and will make this more public!!!

Message 36 of 52
Latest reply

Lisa, if you read this thread you will see that the experienced ebayers have already said the same as you are saying.

Unfortunately new ebayers think it is jut sour grapes and go right ahead and part with their hard earned money.

When Matt and Amanda started up the ebay scene was a lot different to what it is now....with hard work and a bit of help (for free) from members on the boards it was possible to do a lot better than it is now.

These days even sellers with years of experience are finding it very hard going, no matter what level of turnover they are achieving.  Small sellers are becoming even smaller sellers, and high turnover sellers are having to tighten their belts. 

If sellers really want to make a living from on line selling they are having to have other venues as well as ebay.  Many now have their own websites.

Message 37 of 52
Latest reply

If you buy the course from them it will cost you $3995.00, I have the full course with all the material brand new if anyone is interested.. You can have it for a whopping savings for just $2000.00, saving you a whopping $1995.00 if anyone is interested please call me , many thanks, Olivia

Message 38 of 52
Latest reply

Hi Olivia
It's listed on eBay regularly for even less then your offering it for
Good luck
Regards
John
Message 39 of 52
Latest reply

@olivi_gabi wrote:

If you buy the course from them it will cost you $3995.00, I have the full course with all the material brand new if anyone is interested.. You can have it for a whopping savings for just $2000.00, saving you a whopping $1995.00 if anyone is interested please call me , many thanks, Olivia

I think that anyone who spends even $2000 needs their heads examined.

Buy their two books for $20 or thereabouts and you will probably learn as much.

Message 40 of 52
Latest reply