information on Matt & Amanda Clarkson Ebay magic course

Hey everyone 
Id like to know if anyone has had the pleasure or displeasure of dealing with the CLARKSONS 

EBAY MAGIC FAME 

It seems a little weird but if you have the course have brought the course or thinking of it could you please help me out 

any info would be good be honest be bould or blunt 

let me know 

regards 

John

Message 1 of 52
Latest reply
51 REPLIES 51

I've sort of enjoyed this thread, even though it is years older than any of my grandchildren and I now have 5 of those, 2 of whom are school kids.Smiley Tongue

What i found interesting was that those who made glowing comments don't seem to have had a massive sales history since then. Although the posts may be old, the feedback numbers are current and none are above what I used to have on our selling ID and we sold without benefit of any expensive course. So unless they made massive profits on the sales they did make, they never would have recouped the cost of the course.

Not saying a course (in any field) could not be helpful to people but it is always worthwhile checking out what qualifications you'll get for your outlay.

The trouble for Matt & Amanda, I would imagine, is that the world has marched on and ebay is no longer the only sales venue or way to sell online.

Message 51 of 52
Latest reply

I find it interesting that majority of those 1 post people are no longer on eBay, includluding the Buzz account. Clearly parting with their money went well for them. Matt and Amanda are probably cruising around the Carribean on a luxury liner after taking people's money.

It's also interesting to note that the few that are still eBay members, they have sold nothing for years and their feedback score has only risen slightly. I think I only clicked on one who still has an active store.

Message 52 of 52
Latest reply