is ZipPay and AfterPay acceptable for eBay transactions?

Have no idea what they are, do they cost anything to the seller, and does the seller has to sign up for them?

Message 1 of 77
Latest reply
76 REPLIES 76

I still love AfterPay but I only purchase 1 item at a time pay it off in 8 weeks and then go again lol.

Not like one of my daughters who has 15 AfterPays at once lol what an attitude she has haha

Message 31 of 77
Latest reply

I thought you hailed from Transylvania ah ah ah

Message 32 of 77
Latest reply

vampire-g.gif

Vhot makes you zhink zhis? Is it zhe drops ovf bloodt on zhe corners ovf my lips? Zhat is nozhing, nozhing at all...

Message 33 of 77
Latest reply

@suzzy

No novels here, and no need to drag up the thread to abuse people. Especially the OP who has written the shorter posts here.

Message 34 of 77
Latest reply

@suzzysu40 wrote:
**bleep** you Im not reading your novel!

@suzzysu40

there are government supported programs to help you with your reading/learning difficulties.

Message 35 of 77
Latest reply

I'm going to heck for laughing at that. 

Message 36 of 77
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:

I'm going to heck for laughing at that. 

in my version of heck I am forced to read about bank execs $50m golden handshakes at least once a day.

Message 37 of 77
Latest reply

Image result for golden handshake

a girl can dream, anyway....

Message 38 of 77
Latest reply

you say "I save up" if I want or need an item that costs say $200 and being a REAL DISSABLED PENSIONER when I was working there was no superannation,my only other income came from my pensioner bank account in the last financial year my interest was $0.01,so please tell me why I should save up before I purchase something that is going to give me satisfaction or immediate use of the item,I can easily save $50 p/f 4xf/n equals 2 months then go and pay cash,I have not had use of the item for those 2 months and who knows the item may increase in price or may have sold out by the time I have saved the cash and I've have missed out all together,AfterPay does not charge interest,if you do not make a payment they contact you and let you know, in realities that you save up and pay cash is only a fallacy in this day and age,your comment to me sounds like you are very young or have a full time job big income and have never been in the situation of needing something urgent,

Message 39 of 77
Latest reply

first of all I am 76yrs so been around different types of purchasing, I am going to ask one question,last year my car battery bombed out,I went to a motor supply shop and used AfterPay to buy a new battery $218,if I was to wait until I could pay cash for it I would have to have my car towed home $80,I would have been without my car for at least 2 months,I would have to save $50 out of my next 4 pensions to pay cash for it, which is the better, pay 4 lots of $50 to AfterPay and having my car on the road or save $50 out of my next 4 pensions and being left without my car for 2 months plus having to save the extra cash to pay for the towing fee meaning the total cost would be $298 for the battery not the battery cost of $218

Message 40 of 77
Latest reply