listing factory

Is anybody using Listing Factory to create templates. I have been using them for years but they seem to have gone underground since ebay released their new active content policy. I have sent countless emails to them over the past few months with no response.

Not good since I just paid up for another 12 months.

Active content is a real concern for me and I need to know a fix. 

If any one is thinking of listing factory I would re think it.

Brenton

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

listing factory

Haven't used them for years (still have it on my pc). Their customer service was non existent. No email question was ever replied to. Not suprising that they are ignoring anything about active content as their templates are full of it.
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

listing factory

Thanks thought it was just me
Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

listing factory

I also have been using Listing Factory for years which no longer works with eBay due to the active content. This is a dead useless program at this point and the funny thing is they are still selling it even though it is totally unusable.

I also get no response from their support on this issue. I bet their money back guarentee is also impossible to use.

Word to anyone reading this. DO NOT BUY LISTING FACTORY. It is now a total scam.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

listing factory

I've managed to work around the issues for the moment. Tried contacting them countless times and never had an answer. I am still looking for a replacement product. Ebay told me they don't support 3rd party software these days. Once my subscription gets close to running out I'll need to revise all 600 or so items. I have also complained to pay pal about listing factory I suggest you do the same
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

listing factory

Sorry to say, I had 2016, and the license ran out. 

I purchased 2017 PRO, and it did not load, and I was continuously sent to 2016 and told it was the most up to date version. That activate now method does not work as the buttons are not actualy in the 2016 software. 

I have sent multiple "CHAT NOW" with tech emails only to be told they will respond in 2 to 12 hours. 

I have never been contacted by tech support. 

After 6 weeks, I have gone to PayPal and filed a claim to get my funds back. I am also going to file a complaint with the better business bureau in Ontario Canada, so if they get enough complaints we can get the program blocked in Canada, as it is only a scam at this point. 

@mongrelfishing wrote:

Is anybody using Listing Factory to create templates. I have been using them for years but they seem to have gone underground since ebay released their new active content policy. I have sent countless emails to them over the past few months with no response.

Not good since I just paid up for another 12 months.

Active content is a real concern for me and I need to know a fix. 

If any one is thinking of listing factory I would re think it.

Brenton

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

listing factory

The most current version of Listing Factory IS "2016".  The fact LF is saying there is a 2017 version is a total lie they only update it every 2-3 years.  If you have LF listings you can change all the http to https so your listings will show correctly.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

listing factory

Thanks sparrow I need to do that in have nearly 700 items any tips for me on how I do that
Message 8 of 8
Latest reply