need help

Hi 

thanks for reading

I am confused 

I was selling my pre loved pre owned family's clothing 

some are brand names 

ebay have said i cannot sell them with out certicate of authenticity or receipt of purchase 

how do you prove this when the clothing is 12 months old maybe more 

my account has been suspended for seven days for this violation which is fair enough 

why are other sellers accounts ok ?? with the same or slightly different clothing and or toys 

sorry I am confused 

thanks heaps for any help given 

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: need help

Your account has NOT been suspended as you have active auctions.

What exactly did the email state & what were you trying to list ie the brands ?

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

i know there are still clothing on actively as they were not scheduled with my other items I listed yesterday 

I was trying to sell a YSL mens shirt  

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

YSL are most likely part of the ebay VERO program & have either had ebay pull your listing or someone has reported it as possibly being counterfeit/non licenced.

If it was being listed as USED,I wouldn't have seen any problem if it was genuine-I thought the VERO companies were more concerned with fakes that stated brand new with tags or new without tags.

You may need to either donate it or prove to ebay its genuine.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

hmmmm 

clear as mud too me 

as i did put it up under pre owned 

i did point that others have listings of similar , their answer they have not been caught up with , but they will 

sighssssss still confused 

too scared to list any thing  again 

thanks heaps fox in sox 

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Yeah reminds me of selling CB Radio's my problem was ebay's information was 2 years out of date, despite providing them with a link to the correct information on a goverment website the information fell on deaf ears. Extremeley frustrating when you've got 5 figures worth to list.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply