non paying buyer

How how does it show on a non paying buyers ID that they did not pay? Have had a few over the months but when I check they still seem to have 100% or cannot fine a defect to show a non payer cheers

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

non paying buyer

Unfortunately eBay doesn't  show UPI strikes on a sellers account, you'll only find out about it if they hit your buyer blocks.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

non paying buyer

Thats a bit **bleep**py! How come ebay suggest it will be recored on there account ?? thanks for the reply too

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

non paying buyer

It's recorded on their account, but others can't see it.

A buyer can only have 100% fb, since negs for buyers were removed by ebay

some years ago

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

non paying buyer

@alpescene20 wrote:

Thats a bit **bleep**py! How come ebay suggest it will be recored on there account ?? thanks for the reply too

It is recorded on their account, but that information is hidden from us, many sellers believe it's wrong to do that, but I can't see eBay changing their stance on it any time soon unfortunately.

Edit. beat me to it Stalks, have a good weekend mate.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

non paying buyer

@alpescene20 wrote:

How how does it show on a non paying buyers ID that they did not pay? Have had a few over the months but when I check they still seem to have 100% or cannot fine a defect to show a non payer cheers

the naughty no pay for it buyers get a 'strike' against them everytime they dont pay and the seller starts a non payment dispute that goes to the end of said dispute without the naughty buyer paying.

rack up a few strikes and suddenly naughty no paying buyer finds they cant buy from any seller who has set their buyer blocks to stop non payers.

it would be nice to just let us kick the **** otta them too but .....

you can look in your account someplace and see if any undesirables have attempted to bid/buy from you.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

non paying buyer

@davidc4430 wrote:

@alpescene20 wrote:

you can look in your account someplace and see if any undesirables have attempted to bid/buy from you.

Buyer requirements activity log

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

non paying buyer

Jeez I'd like to see that lol

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply