on the SOLD PAGE i now cant see buyers ID to mark the item posted

eBay once again has changed the look of the pages!!!
Now on your eBay SOLD PAGE it no longer shows the Buyers ID unless they buy more than one different item.

As I sell many of the same item within a few days I now have to go to MORE ACTIONS, then to VIEW ORDER DETAILS to find which buyer is which to put in the Tracking Number or mark Posted.
Whereas before  when you looked at items SOLD it showed the member ID then you could go to ADD to put in Tracking Number or you could go to the right hand side where it says Print Postage Label and hover mouse over it and click MARK as SENT. YES I know you can still do that but if you have more than 2 of the same item in your SOLD PAGE you cant click MARK as SENT until you know which buyer it is which leads back to my statement saying you need to VIEW ORDER details.

Has anyone else now found this difficult and time consuming or have a missed another way of doing this with the Page Changes.
By the way I dont use, buy or PRINT POSTAGE LABELS, (this is just another profit margin in eBays pocket), I still buy my satchels, stamps and packets from Post Office to support the Family owned Franchises as sadly in my area they have already had to close 1 branch as there were not enough sales to keep it in business due to all the online sales.
What people dont stop and think, yes you get a discount on postage costs when you buy the labels thru eBay but you still have to buy packets/satchels. I find it costs the same or less buying 10 or more satchels from Post Office and still have tracking etc.

Just my opinion!!

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: on the SOLD PAGE i now cant see buyers ID to mark the item posted

The recent update meant some default options were removed, but you can bring them back. On the right-and side of the sold list, click edit then customise, make sure the box to show buyer ID's is ticked, then save.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks for that DG,

you learn something every day!

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Whats annoying is the setting would revert back after a set period of time, max 60 days!!

so every 60 days this got to be reset to the way you want it.

Why the hell did they do this?

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I dont think the whole lot reset fter a period of time. I think the time set - maximum 60 days - means this is the period of time that your sold items stay visible on the page.

Whatever settings you choose on the page will stay until you change them.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

thank you digital*ghost it worked, I appreciate your reply. I wish eBay would stop changing things around. It is good people like you who help us.
Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

thanks DJ, i was getting fustrated with this problem also, now i got everything, name as well, much better,Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

All's well that ends well. 🙂

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply