paypal withdrawal

is anyone else having any probs withdrawing money from paypal

the links to

• Add money
  • Withdraw money
  • are just not working for me
  • everything else on paypal is working ok
  • ive also tried on another computer and same problem
  • i dont want to ring them as yet as past experiences tell me ill be waiting 1-2 hours
  • and their email responce times are a joke
Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: paypal withdrawal

I must have just scraped in before it went down. 

Message 11 of 19
Latest reply

I withdrew funds this morning with no problem.  Have you checked your acount status to make sure there are no holds in place?  Maybe ring Paypal and ask them what the issue is?

Cheers,

Penny
Message 12 of 19
Latest reply

not good enough agreed..I need my money...

Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

I just used another computer and I was able to withdraw...I know you said you tried another computer...But try a third if you can..Or try getting it on your phone...

Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

I tried my phone, by tablet and by safari on both tablet and PC with no luck.  Just tried Chrome and finally withdrawal was successful.  This seems to be happening more often.

Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

ive now tried my sisters computer shes useing a mac with chrome

still i cant withdraw

3 computers now still no luck

20 hours the problems are still ongoing

Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

It sounds like something strange is going on given that some are having no problems and others, like yourself can't access it. It would have to be more than a technical issue or everyone would be having problems. My withdrawal came through this afternoon in just under 24 hours, so I seem to be OK.

I wonder why it's only certain accounts that are affected? Yesterday I decided to leave feedback for buyers (had been over a week so I thought I'd better leave it for the ones that had left it for me). I always run DSR reports before leaving feedback to see what star ratings they gave to decide which feedback they get. Every report I ran came back with "no results", which usually means the buyer didn't leave a star rating. I thought it weird that after 15, they were all coming up with no result, so I tried an old one that I knew had got a result. Same thing.

I tried my other account and they worked OK (that's open in a different browser). Logged out of that one and into my main one in the other browser, still got the no result. Ebay can't tell my why it's happening with one account but not the other. Maybe it's just one of those temporary glitches that eventually rights itself. Hopefully it's the same with the PayPal issue and it eventually rights itself for those affected.....preferrably sooner rather than later!

Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

More fun with PayPal!

I recently refunded someone who decided they didn't want an item (a $50 game), and instead of using my PayPal funds to refund the buyer, of course not, it takes it out of my practically empty "keep-me-verified" bank account, putting it in the red and giving me a nice dishonour fee on top of it. What the #uck, PayPal?
Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

And still waiting for the buyer to confirm they have received the refund so I can get my FVFs back. Maybe as the icing on the cake, eBay can give me a defect for cancelling too!

Message 19 of 19
Latest reply