please help

please help ,[ from active seller ids only  ]. can you explain if sending multiple items how does ebays policy go with being tracked.

if 1 of the items is not there , for instance  sellersends all items in 1 package ,for saving the buyer postage  , but 1 item is missing .

as i know pretty much if its tracked and it gets there ,its in the seller favour  , but if its not tracked   its in te buyers favour  thank you  and please only reply if you are a  current seller  ids  only with at least 99% feedback  thanks.this info would be very helpfull for a friend of mine.

Message 1 of 126
Latest reply
125 REPLIES 125

Re: please help

Over 500km for a box of currants,that will cost you $99.01 in fuel and $0.99 for the currants.

Message 101 of 126
Latest reply

wrong might have to pay $3  for the currants  lol

Message 102 of 126
Latest reply

Haha so you bid $3, I hope no one sees this post and decides to bid $2.99

Message 103 of 126
Latest reply

@collect247 wrote:

Over 500km for a box of currants,that will cost you $99.01 in fuel and $0.99 for the currants.

How about 1100? He's got to get home. 

He could have an electric car, in which case he can probably do it for $5. But 10 hours travel time plus many hours for 2 recharges might make it a tad more expensive than buying from the supermarket.

The super duper Tesla sports can do about 400km on a charge. No idea how long a recharge takes, but there's a fair bet it will be at least an overnighter. Imagine all the buyers who will be a touch disappointed (and likely to express it) when they can't pick their paint up for 2 or more days.

Message 104 of 126
Latest reply

the bloody things cost me $3.49, so $3 would be a bargain!

Message 105 of 126
Latest reply

It will be interesting to see how Joe handles this one if he wins?

Message 106 of 126
Latest reply

@collect247 wrote:

It will be interesting to see how Joe handles this one if he wins?

I just hope joe has really read the listing Terms & Conditions and understands them fully.  How many times have we read something that we later realise we mis-read, didn't fully understand, or see something more when re-read again?  My T&Cs are stated in plain English, are not deceptive nor tricky, but maybe plain English makes us glance over them rather than study them carefully before bidding.

Message 107 of 126
Latest reply

have the coffee ready ,and maybe a bed if i get a bit sleepy traveling a couple of ks

Message 108 of 126
Latest reply

@joethenuts wrote:

have the coffee ready ,and maybe a bed if i get a bit sleepy traveling a couple of ks

now you are stretching the friendship joe . . . . . expecting the coffee to be ready when you get here . . . . . it'll be ready when I decide it will be ready.  The time to ask about these things is before bidding joe, and through the listing and not these forums.

Message 109 of 126
Latest reply

fair enough    have a nice night 

Message 110 of 126
Latest reply