positive feedback / low star

saarzi
Community Member

I now have three glowing positive feedbacks, with low star ratings for "item as described".

One even says "perfect condition, a credit to Ebay!!!".. then gives me low stars and a defect.

So now, three defects this month that dont seem to belong, and I cant ask for them to revise, because they are positive.  

The low stars do not reflect the buyers experience, as per the buyers own comments.

Two of them look like they just didnt realise 3 stars was a defect (and dont mean "average" or somehting similar).

Any luck in having these removed?

Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Re: positive feedback / low star

It doesn't matter who you ask a question too because this is a public forum and any member can post on here.

Plus I was complimenting you and giving you my observation on how well you're doing and not having a go at you.Woman Surprised 

Message 21 of 30
Latest reply

You're right, of course. Guess I'm having a sensitive day. Smiley Sad I just like to know how to do things in case the situation arises.

Spoiler

Message 22 of 30
Latest reply

Tippy's a very busy person and I'm sure when she has the time she'll be able to help you understand your query a lot better.

To me it's also a bit mumbo jumbo lol.

If tippy could some how break it down to maybe a 2 line answer it would be much easier to understand Woman Tongue

Message 23 of 30
Latest reply

Oh come on eezi...you should know that it takes more than 2 lines to explain an ebay problem so the average person can understand.Smiley WinkSmiley LOL

Message 24 of 30
Latest reply

I know that lyndal that's why I asked if tippy could explain it in 2 lines because once I got to the 5th,6th line I forgot what I just read

and had to start again Woman Frustrated

Message 25 of 30
Latest reply

@eezipeezi888 wrote:

I know that lyndal that's why I asked if tippy could explain it in 2 lines because once I got to the 5th,6th line I forgot what I just read

and had to start again Woman Frustrated

That's one of the reasons I said to open the report in a new tab. 1 so it's easier to go back and forth to insert the item numbers and 2. you can keep referring back to the instructions.

Message 26 of 30
Latest reply

Click on link in your seller dashboard.....

dsr1.jpg

Next screen you should see this. If you don't have this screen, you might have a create report button, which will take you to this screen.

dsr2.jpg

Selecting the item number dropdown will reveal this screen

dsr3.jpg

Message 27 of 30
Latest reply

Smiley LOL  A few more than 2 lines Tippy....let's see what happens when eezi sees that in the morning.Smiley LOL

Message 28 of 30
Latest reply

Thanks tippy, will give it a go later when morning appointments are over. Thanks again.

Message 29 of 30
Latest reply

Thanks from me also.

Regards,

John.

Message 30 of 30
Latest reply