"Relist continuously whether it sells or doesn't sell" not working

All, I have my items set-up as  "Relist continuously whether it sells or doesn't sell" which worked fine until 3 weeks ago. Since then they do not relist automatically. I contacted techincal support and they advised it had to be escalated as they couldn't resolve and they would get back to me. Nothing occurred and I followed up a week later. It's been another 4 days and still nothing. In the meantime I relisted everything manually.

I've just noticed that a number of items did not relist automatically again and when I checked the ""Relist continuously whether it sells or doesn't sell" option had disappeared from my listings.

I've also been caught out by an obsolete listing being re-appearing which caused a bit of worry. Separately a number of recent amendments I made to my listings have disappeared and my listings have reverted to an earlier version.

It's really all over the place with lots of issues. I'm not sure if I'm doing something incorrect but Ebay is not getting back to me either. I think I might have to remove all my listings and star tfrom scratch.

What's my question? Well I have about 10 different ones.

The first one is why the my items are not relisting continuously?

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: "Relist continuously whether it sells or doesn't sell" not working

If you're listing through your shop as Buy It Now and you have selected 'Good Til Cancelled' then you shouldn't have a problem.

If the listings are auctions GTC does not apply.

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply