removing 2nd category from relist

Hi,

I want to relist a couple of paintings I did but my original listing had them in 2 categories, I want to remove the extra category but the relist option wont let me do this even in the editing. It only seems to give me the option to change a categoty but not delte the extra one.

Any help here greatly appreciated

Buddyrocket

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Have you tried using Sell Similar rather than relist? If that does not work then you may have to start a new listing, easiest way is to have two windows open, one with the original listing and one with the new then you can just copy and paste the title and use the html tabs to do the description.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Yes thats probabaly the easiest way to go, thanks

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

The way to remove the second category is to click on the 'change category' box  and after that just pick the one category you want to list in and don't select a second one. This had me stumped for a while when I first wanted to do it (ages ago) and I chose the 'change category' button in desperation - lo and behold, that turned out to be the way to do it Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I find the easiest way is to use the bulk listing menu

in the unsold items menu, put a tick against more than one item you want to relist, and choose relist

then when you have the bulk menu, you can change the category to one, and any other changes you like, including scheduling the start time, changing the price, etc,

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply