sellers account invoice

Hi. just a new seller. Just wondering when does ebay usually take  payment or ebay fees out after giving you the monthly invoice. I have been invoiced for like over two weeks already for the previous month and they still havent taken any money out. 

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: sellers account invoice

Check the dates on your eBay Invoice Notification email. I'm not sure if everyone is the same but our invoices are for transactions up to the 15th of each month and the payments go out of the creditcard around the 25th of the month.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

It is around the two week mark so your fees will come out any day now. Don't worry, ebay are not in the habit of forgetting lol.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

I also get my invoice on the 15th of the month and they DD my paypal last few days of the month. Are you set up for DD payment from paypal or a nominated account? If not you may have to make the payment manually.Woman Happy

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

lol. Yea, wish that will happen at least once:Woman Happy

and yes they did just taken it todaSmiley Sad

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I have set up mine in a nominated account and so they will just take it out in time, they had just taken it out todaySmiley Sad

I thought of not having do my payments manually as I might do tend to forget them.Woman LOL

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I have direct debit from paypal account.  The ebay invoice arrives on 15th of each month, and payment is always deducted in the first few days of the following month.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply