selling restrictions

kru22a
Community Member

I have selling restrictions placed on my account. 

I can not list anything because of 1 or 2 bad feedback, which were resolved.

My account is re valuated each month  until I have saticfactory levels

Now my query ids how can I improve if I'm unable to list anything at all

My account is evaluated monthly and it has now been 3-4 months since the restrictions started

I have always believed that the sellers has below standard rights 

The buyer has above standard rights

Go elsewhere?? no I like the simplicity of ebay

But some polices do make it very hard to conform to

I'm not a big seller only several items a week/month and not making big dollars

I offer postage discounts due to my location and hours I work

Which I state in my listings which may delay postage

But they do get a very good deal on postage

And my hadling and postage times are those that are in Ebays Guidlines

I don't know what exactly i can do and there seems to be limited contact now with Ebay itself

Maybe it is time to try some of the others

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: selling restrictions

Hello
Yes sellers do have below standard rights and buyers can basically do what they want-commit to buy an item but do not pay or submit a Best Offer and do not pay even though it states under the submit offer tab this is a legal binding agreement (yeah right what a load) or leave unwarranted negative feedback and when you contact ebay they do nothing about it. Ebay need to start doing what we sellers are pay them for, actually do what they are suppose to do. I totally understand where you are coming from.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

It's not unusual to have more than 1 selling ID most members do.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Hi I have also just had 30 day seller restrictions and every day 30-50 items in my store are not eligible to be reslisted and taken off the store.  eBay now say I have to wait another 30 days until 20 October.  However at the rate they are not relisting my store items there will be nothing left to sell so how can seller performance standards improve. I have been selling sinve 2006 and am disgusted at the callous way eBay have done this.  I have not got 10000s of items to sell.  Just because I ran out of stock of one or two items in past months and other minor nonsensical things I have been penalised with the selling restriction.   eBay have got a lot to answer to.  It is disgraceful that someone selling for nearly 10 years has suddenly been cut off from selling due to maybe less than 5 buyers that had issues in past year.  What a load of bull**bleep**.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Shocking.

It is obvious to most of us that it is eBay's fault you sold goods you didn't have. They should pay you for the goods you didn't have simply to keep you onside.

Sarcasm, btw.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

You still have over 300 listings that's pretty good though

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply