selling/sold page has changed!

ok, so i now have a new selling/sold sumary page!

its now called ebay seller hub, can i switch back?

Message 1 of 35
Latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

@the4masters2013 wrote:

That's the down side of the Seller Hub I have found. I constantly have to keep switching to and fro to find things.

The Community board I found once I had clicked through to my   old selling and sold pages, down the bottom of the page.

I found it took a bit of getting used to but apart from taking a bit longer (not much though), I'm finding it quite workable.

Still haven't found how to block anyone yet. That took about an hour and no joy at all.

We found the Community board at the bottom of our "Saved Sellers" page.

Still getting used to the rest of it, but finding it becomes more familiar with use.

Edit: just found the shortcut to "Site Preferences" including blocking bidders under "shortcuts" down towards the bottom of the page.

Message 21 of 35
Latest reply

Many thanks to everyone for the tips on blocking certain buyers.

Just proves that people here are  kind and very helpful.

Also, between us all, we know more than management!!

May the good work keep on happening.

Message 22 of 35
Latest reply

I was thinking last week I'd like to do a post explaining lots of things about seller hub but I've had a really painful right arm and can't do much typing, plus it'd take a lot of work to do it properly.
Message 23 of 35
Latest reply

A great idea.
As you say, though, an awful lot of work involved.
I'm not knowlegeable to do it myself... still learning!
Message 24 of 35
Latest reply

Hi Brer,

I'll start a thread and then you (and anyone else) can add to it when you get the time. Please don't feel under pressure, that's not my intent - 'when you get time' are the key words. And of course when you're well enough. Cheers.

Message 25 of 35
Latest reply

There's a lot of handy little things that one only thinks of when you need to use them, but if a few people add a bit here and there it should be really helpful.
Message 26 of 35
Latest reply

i was just doing some revises of listings and was grumbling about constantly getting the new seller hub page when i noticed a 'opt out' button near the top of the page.

hadnt noticed it before as i had to scroll the page right to see it.

tried it and it led me out of the seller hub and back to the old selling/sold page....permanantly! yay.

Message 27 of 35
Latest reply

Thank you so much for the link. Every time I change computers I lose the old Sold Page. I will be hand writing it out so I never lose it again. Cheers xoxo

Message 28 of 35
Latest reply

Easy Fix:  Just click "sell similar" in your unsold list and change  stuff as you go.  The new one had me wasting over an hour try to list one single book.

Message 29 of 35
Latest reply

Seller Hub>Listings>Create Listing.

Takes me about 2 minutes to list a book that way.

Message 30 of 35
Latest reply