selling/sold page has changed!

ok, so i now have a new selling/sold sumary page!

its now called ebay seller hub, can i switch back?

Message 1 of 35
Latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

they have removed that 2. We have a couple of ebay accounts. Cant find a bloody thing.  Want to find the classic page, but the left hand link also takes you to a new page. Pointless contacting ebay AGAIN , no help there... just wasting my time. I cant find anything on the new page but gumpf that I dont need. Ebay is really doing well to get rid of us small sellers and store owners. 

Message 31 of 35
Latest reply

I agree with you.

I seem to have the "new and improved" seller's hub and it is driving me nuts.

Where everything was set out so things can be found quickly, now it's taking longer.

Any complaints to ebay fall on deaf ears, then they come up with a new idea so dive us to the point of no return...sigh!

In the meantime, I am just plodding along.

Message 32 of 35
Latest reply

Maybe spend some time (a couple of minutes, max) learning to navigate the Seller Hub. It's not that complicated. It requires several clicks for what was available in one page, but it's not actually something somebody who can find the power button on their computer would have trouble with.

Message 33 of 35
Latest reply

sadly it goes to the old page then changes to the horrid new

Message 34 of 35
Latest reply

Work with it. It's not actually that hard.

And this thread is not relevant anyway. Kopes' solution probably worked over TWO YEARS ago, when this thread was current and relevant.

Message 35 of 35
Latest reply