someone going to be kicking themselves

even IF this arrives .... $500+ for a piece of polished brass.

THICK HEAVY NOTIEABLE 18CT SOLID GOLD MEN'S LONG NECKLACE

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Are people really that gullible? or just gredy thinking they are actually going go get anything like real gold....LOL.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Rabbit, I think that is a hijacked account.  The seller has only been selling since early this month and has only sold $10 cookbooks until suddenly all this gold jewellery appears.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Rabbit, I think that is a hijacked account.  The seller has only been selling since early this month and has only sold $10 cookbooks until suddenly all this gold jewellery appears.

I don't think so. This seller is part of a ring that are shill bidding, manipulating feedback and selling FAKE gold. Have a look at the feedback, and then check the feedback of those on his/her list. So far I have found over 80 members involved - all claiming to be in Australia??? I'll bet they are not.

Yes, I have reported my suspicions and eBay say they are looking into it. If they cannot see what is happening, they must be blind. 

Some of the members have 20 or 30 feedbacks from now NARU members. How can eBay possibly NARU all those who have left them feedback and still leave the offending member???

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

someone told me that sellers cannot have a private feedback???

ringlover2012ring (private) have a look at this sellers completed sales.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

someone told me that sellers cannot have a private feedback???

An active seller can not have private feedback, but any member without active listings can make their feedback private - that seller would have had public feedback while the listings were up.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

I reported 81 of these buyers/sellers 7 or 8 days ago. Blind Paddy could see what is going on with their feedback.- the only positive feedback they get is from each other. Is eBay blind or just playing games with their ' keep eBay Safe' ?

They start up - sell books (to each other) to gain a few feedbacks, then start selling 'solid gold jewellery' to each other and then to some poor suckers out there who don't know the difference.

Surely, eBay has SOME responsibility to it's buyers especially when these rip-offs are so BLATANT and OBVIOUS.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Rabbit, have you posted on the Hijackers thread?  They seem to have the knack of getting these listings removed when the rest of us are ignored by ebay.

I have more to do with my time than bashing my head against a brick wall when it comes to reporting shonky listings, knowing full well that it is a waste of my time.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

happy to have dumped ebay

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply