suspect buyer ...lost mail

I wouldnt normally try have feed back removed by eBay as it seems like a lost cause so Im posting this letter I sent to eBay to see if theres a chance fairness will prevail.

This is the story.....DEAR EBAY.. BLAH BLAH  didn't receive her item  so I told her I will have AUS POST investigate this and if it doesn't arrive by Friday 1st aug I will replace the item.I asked her to let me know if it doesn't arrive so I can replace it. Friday night the 1st Aug comes and instead of letting me know that it hadnt  arrived ,she leaves me neg feed back. I sent a request to her to have feed back removed pointing out that I was only too happy to replace after AUS pOST investigated and she has left me GLOWING feed back in the past with my other store.

But instead I received a very abusive email telling me Im a fraudster and to quit eBay and  a few other niceties. I checked her feed back and it looks very suspicious as a lot of her items go missing. I suspect fraud as this has happened to her on numerous occasions . I have also been in contact with another seller who has had the same thing happen with BLAH BLAH and they have  also reported her.

So maybe in one or 2 weeks eBay will reply to this....

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Reply from ebay....As I can see you have replied to the comment. That's good as that will let other members know your side of the story. Based on our study we realized that most buyers are discerning and would check both sides of the story. Furthermore since Feedback Rating is based on your running 12 months on eBay. All negative feedback older than 12 months will roll off which means you may get a 100% feedback rating in no time. I suggest you contact them via phone to rectify their issue. Once you have resolved their issue you can ask them to email us to have their negative feedback retracted. Once we receive their request to have the feedback they left you to be retracted we will automatically remove it from your feedback profile page.

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

From post 5 - This contravenes eBay policy "Can't be held accountable for lost post."

Selling Practices

Postage & Handling time

What not to do

You should not:

• Hold postage if PayPal places a temporary hold on payments you receive for an item you sold.

Note: Holding postage may affect your detailed seller ratings and buyer satisfaction, which increases the chances of future PayPal payments being held.

• Say that you're not responsible for item delivery, or for ensuring that the item is delivered. For example, these statements aren't allowed:

• 'I'm not responsible for the item once it's been dropped in the mail'

• 'I'm not responsible for items lost in the post'

• 'Without insurance, I can't be responsible for items lost in the post'

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/policies/selling-practices.html

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

@luvyourgarden wrote:

Reply from ebay....As I can see you have replied to the comment. That's good as that will let other members know your side of the story. Based on our study we realized that most buyers are discerning and would check both sides of the story. Furthermore since Feedback Rating is based on your running 12 months on eBay. All negative feedback older than 12 months will roll off which means you may get a 100% feedback rating in no time. I suggest you contact them via phone to rectify their issue. Once you have resolved their issue you can ask them to email us to have their negative feedback retracted. Once we receive their request to have the feedback they left you to be retracted we will automatically remove it from your feedback profile page.

That is insane.  They now want the shonky buyer to email ebay and ask for her shonkiness to be recognised?

Joono
Message 13 of 13
Latest reply