there are no views on my items

Have items listed for 3 days with only 1 or 2 views, paid to upgrade one and even that only had one extra view.

Apart from paying extra what can one do to encourage more views on listings. 

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

@nothingbutthebest_2008 wrote:

Have items listed for 3 days with only 1 or 2 views, paid to upgrade one and even that only had one extra view.

Apart from paying extra what can one do to encourage more views on listings. 

Well, that has solved one question for you. You've discovered the upgrade didn't make much difference so you can save money by not going that route.

I guess your 'views' will go up as I had a look. I can only see 3 items for sale and 2 of them are for flannel so I am with imastawka here, it probably isn't the best time of year for that. 

Also, you don't seem to have sold in a while, so you're probably not going to get any impulse buys from the casual buyer who has bought something from you recently, then decides to click through 'other items', just out of curiosity.

Just plod on, maybe list a few more things, take care to put as many key words in your title as you can and see how things go over time. Three days is too short a time to judge things.

Message 11 of 18
Latest reply

As has been said in this post, it is hardly the time to be selling what you are.  There is nothing in your listings that is going to excite me at all.  Suggest you do a bit of homework before you get too excited.

It has been over 12 mths since you sold so I hope you realise there will be a hold on any money for items that may sell.

Have you actually got Managed Payments sorted.

Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

thonel7421
Community Member

My item has been up for 2 days and I have 0 views and 0 watchers.

And I go to my other account and I can't even find my item for sale or my other account user name. 

Neither exist. Not my item for sale and my selling account.

Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

You are registered in the USA and posting on the forum for eBay Australia 

Do you sell internationally?

Are you logged into eBay.com or eBay.com.au when you are looking?

Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

I dont know about your "Other" a/c's but this one is registered in the USA.  Where are you looking?

Message 15 of 18
Latest reply

Sorry sandy, didn't see your reply. these boards at present.

Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

No worries

They are very much indeed 

Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

I'd probably try first raising your price.  Sounds silly but it sometimes makes a difference.

Maybe make some posts in Facebook groups about selling and buying handbags and flannel showing what you have to offer.

Message 18 of 18
Latest reply