why cant I leave negative feedback for non payers?

I am a seller and I am so tired of having no pay customers,I wouldnt mind at all if they would answer my emails,I am very to cancel transactions,but there is no discouraging people from doing that,if ebay would reverse the fee charged for the sale to the buyer, and when it is  paid, it changes back to the seller.good idea to me...

Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

So after 10 years your first contribution is to drag up a 3 year old thread and add no value.

I look forward to your next contribution, presumably in 2028, which will hopefully address a thread that has yet to be started.

Message 21 of 26
Latest reply

dimich_01
Community Member

Transparency in feedback is essential to credibility.

If a buyer fails to pay on one occasion, and still has 100% positive feedback thereafter - what's the purpose of having feedback at all?

Illogical to me

As a seller I should have the right to leave negative feedback about the "buyer"

Message 22 of 26
Latest reply

@dimich_01 wrote:

As a seller I should have the right to leave negative feedback about the "buyer"

Like it or not, that's the way it works - as has been said many times negs for buyers don't work.

What DOES work is if you do a non-payer cancellation, if you do that the non-payer gets a strike and if you have your buyer blocks in place then serial non-payers won't be able to buy from you.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 23 of 26
Latest reply

@dimich_01 wrote:

Transparency in feedback is essential to credibility.

It certainly is... in your case it shows what type of seller you are.

Message 24 of 26
Latest reply

9 year old thread.

Message 25 of 26
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 26 of 26
Latest reply