why is ebay allowing illegal sales of afl grand final tickets there looking at a $44,000 dollar fine

bearddys
Community Member

under the major sporting act 2009..it is illegal for a 2014 AFL grand final ticket to be sold or offered or advertised for re-sale for a premium on its own or as part of a package unless the seller is authorised in writing by the afl..

BREACHING THIS ACT BY ON SELLING OFFERING,ADVERTISING AFL GRAND FINAL TICKETS FOR SALE WITHOUT THE AFLS AUTHORISATION CAN RESULT IN HEAVY FINES IN EXCESS OF $8,800 FOR INDIVIDUALS AND $44,000 FOR COMPANIES..

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

why is ebay allowing illegal sales of afl grand final tickets there looking at a $44,000 dollar fine

Thanks for the laughs,  people.      big grin smiley.gif

Just for a nice change, it wasn't me copping the 'juvenile' tag        Don't look at me smiley.gif

Message 21 of 24
Latest reply

Well!!! For those of us who did look at all the listing numbers that Narelle posted - we will certainly pay for it tomorrow on our 'My Feed' pages!!!!

Message 22 of 24
Latest reply

Nah, just do a few searches of "respectable" items and Narelle's searches will disappear.  The laugh was worth every minute of the time it will take to make them disappear.

Message 23 of 24
Latest reply

Sheep lover

Are you serious. Do you use your bathroom or drive a car these two activities are the deadliest things you can and probably do do every day. Don't stop doing things because of terrorism threats. Live your life. I've been bashed in the pub yet I still go to them. I've been in fear off my life at work due to incompetent bosses yet I might work again. If you ate to afraid to do anything again I can recommend a doctor. Dr Winchester I use him to fix a lot of problems
Message 24 of 24
Latest reply